Thread: Vance Abernethy (Conrad Coleby)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Vance Abernethy (Conrad Coleby)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours signs up former Home and Away star Conrad Coleby for guest role
    He'll play the boyfriend of Roxy Willis.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...by-guest-role/

Neighbours has signed up former Home and Away star Conrad Coleby for a guest role on the Australian soap.

Coleby – who is best known for his role as Roman Harris on Home and Away – will join Neighbours as Vance Abernethy, a guest-character who is set to stir things up from the moment he sets foot onto Ramsay Street.

The actor has also starred in the Channel 4 and E4 Australian drama Headland, as well as Sea Patrol, another drama set on a patrol boat of the Royal Australian Navy.

His Neighbours character Vance is the boyfriend of Roxy Willis (Zima Anderson), the niece of Terese who was announced by the soap last week.

Roxy will arrive on the Street looking for a fun time, but she also has a habit of causing chaos – so expect plenty of drama from Roxy from the off when her aunt Terese (Rebekah Elmaloglou) agrees to take her in.

"I've been so lucky with the role of Roxy, I've already found myself in a wide range of crazy situations from virtually the first scene which has been so much fun and really challenged me, I'm constantly learning," Zima said in a statement.

Zima described her first day on set as her "best experience to date" while hinting that her character quickly got up to some mischief.

"I was nervous but more excited and my first scene I had to jump up on the bar and pour tequila in my belly button which explains itself!" she said.

"Everyone on set was so welcoming and nice and it was just better than I ever imagined."

Neighbours airs on weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 and at 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (19-04-2019), kaz21 (19-04-2019), lizann (10-05-2019), MellBee (10-05-2019)

Thread Information