Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Kalfie & Molfie Thread

You know what gets me so annoyed about little mo, (i know alfie has been two timing her with kat, which is wrong) but alfie had ben hurt a lot by kat, dont get me wrong i love kats character and im a kalfie fan all the way but, he had a reason to feel angry at her and want to forget her, but what has kat ever done to little mo, oh i know only get her out of prison, support her during her rape, and get the bail money for their dad to get out of prison for punching graham, and she rescued her from her disastrous marriage from trever. Mo's character is really lowered herself in my books, kat has been the best sister to mo, and how does she repay her? by stealing her one true love who kat found it so hard to get with in the first place, and wasnt mo the one to convince kat to go after alfie? anyone agree?

Quote Originally Posted by leanne27
    You know what gets me so annoyed about little mo, (i know alfie has been two timing her with kat, which is wrong) but alfie had ben hurt a lot by kat, dont get me wrong i love kats character and im a kalfie fan all the way but, he had a reason to feel angry at her and want to forget her, but what has kat ever done to little mo, oh i know only get her out of prison, support her during her rape, and get the bail money for their dad to get out of prison for punching graham, and she rescued her from her disastrous marriage from trever. Mo's character is really lowered herself in my books, kat has been the best sister to mo, and how does she repay her? by stealing her one true love who kat found it so hard to get with in the first place, and wasnt mo the one to convince kat to go after alfie? anyone agree?
    Everybody seems to be a Kat and Alfie fan on this thread, I love their relationship but I don't think Little Mo is the one to blame for everything that's happened, I feel sorry for her. Kat's not perfect by any means, she's done a lot of stuff to hurt Alfie, and Billy tries to do his best by his wife but he finds the circumstances very difficult. There's something that's stuck in my head which Alfie said to Kat when she arrived back in the square, he said 'I want somebody easier to love', I think both Little Mo and Alfie wanted that, which is why they came together.

Alfie and Kat were separated at the time Little Mo and Alfie got together. She did not start a relationship with him to hurt her sister.

I think Alfie and Kat belong together, they are married and have a great connection, but it's a shame that he's had to hurt Little Mo in the process. He was cowardly and thoughtless, he may have had genuine feelings for Little Mo, but he was in love with Kat and he allowed Mo to fall for him. He had chance after chance to come clean about how he felt but he didn't. In my opinion if anybody is to blame it's Alfie!

Quote Originally Posted by justjodi
    Kat dear it is an American expression "dog gone it" means something alot nicer than "damn it all to hell"
    I am leaving to the USA ON Sept 15 at 9 am so will miss EE for 4 weeks
    Ok do u understand the expression now
    oh poor you ,missing out on all this going on ! yeah i know what you mean by dog gone it but i didnt understand that dog gone because .. well im not america and what i have heard americans say it on tv they say it as dog garn it or something . thanks x Layla x
    Last edited by kat 4 alfie; 12-09-2005 at 19:12.

Does any one know how this all pans out? Do we have any idea if Alfie and Kat leave (happily) together? (PLEASE they must, the alternative is to cruel, let alone anoying!!)

Kat decides to put the happinesss of her sister before her own with alfie, and ends their relasonship, as kat reaslises that mo is her sister and knows she can not hurt her anymoe than she has to, so alfie is left with no one.

Kat decides to put the happinesss of her sister before her own with alfie, and ends their relasonship, as kat reaslises that mo is her sister and knows she can not hurt her anymoe than she has to, so alfie is left with no one.
    Do you think we'll have to wait until December before it all starts up again. It looks like a good Christmas for EE! The whole Alfie/Little Mo/Kat thing coming to a conclusion, Nana Moon dying, everything with the Mitchells. Sharon and Dennis leaving in the New Year. There's a lot going on. Oh and of course the Millers first Christmas, can't wait!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    If that is indeed the case.. then Alfie has no one to blame but himself

Hopefully this will happen Jodi!! Teach him a lesson

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    Hopefully this will happen Jodi!! Teach him a lesson
    Would be a good story line actually, even tho its dragged on for months now I am looking forward to the END of this silly triangle,,

I think everyone is looking forward to the end

Thread Information