Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Credits!

my sis says theyre going to change the credits again

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1
    I must of missed something on these new credits,all the cast seem to be in body boost by the swimming pool,was that actually an episode because I never saw it,like mel and sophie are sort of talking and grinning at one stage and one of ob turning his head and becca and jake kissing.etc can anyone expain this..Im assuming they where there for a pool party or to see sarah swim?
    not that i remember, i think they must have just been there at different times
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

They do need changing again, mind you it was ages before they changed it ot these ones so it will probably a while yet.

Its full of Andy, Sam, Mel Sophie and Mandy plus others who have left.

I think the credits are ok andy,danni and mandy have only gone this year (seems ages ago since andy) so its not that bad the old credits had Toby mills in..wouldnt be that bad but that was in the year 2005 nearly two years since he died

I like the credits and they are updated a little if you look you can see mercedez cleaning a car although the could put the dog going up as that was just good

the hollyoaks credits seriously need an update since most of the cast on the recent credits have either died or left i.e mel and sophie, andy, sam and nicole, mandy.

we need new ones with the valentines, the mcqueens jessica, zoe, will, chris, zac etc
    Maisie Mouse

I think HO should stop doing credits with characters and do them with scenery and locations instead. Then they wouldn't look so outdated all the time.

or they could do them like Home and Away and just have the characters as that way it is a lot easier to change. When a character leaves just remove them.

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo View Post
    I think HO should stop doing credits with characters and do them with scenery and locations instead. Then they wouldn't look so outdated all the time.
    Good thinking Jo. I think that would be the best way of doing it as they no sooner get changed then have to be redone again.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Yeah i like the idea of the credits just being scenery instead of characters being shown. This way, the credits wouldn't need to be updated every so often. The credits are so outdated at the moment, they do really need to be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo View Post
    Thats a good idea, I mean just after they did the revamp one of the characters cant remember who , but left, I just thought what was the point!

Thread Information