Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Roxy Willis (Zima Anderson)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours' Roxy Willis devastates Dipi Rebecchi with shock confession
    Is Dipi and Shane's marriage in trouble?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...dipi-rebecchi/

Neighbours' Roxy Willis throws a spanner in the works for Shane Rebecchi's marriage next week as she confesses to kissing him.

Roxy (Zima Anderson) makes a move on Shane in this Wednesday's episode of the show (January 22) and is instantly rejected by him, having clearly misread the signals.

In the aftermath, Shane (Nicholas Coghlan) warns Roxy that he'll have to tell his wife Dipi about their misunderstanding. When Roxy begs him not to, Shane ignores his gut instinct and goes along with her request.

Sadly, Shane's decision comes back to haunt him when Roxy later changes her mind.

Roxy's guilt is piqued when Dipi (Sharon Johal) makes an effort to befriend her, inviting her out for a spa day and later out for dinner too.

Before long, Roxy finds herself spilling the Shane secret – causing major problems for the Rebecchis' marriage.

Shane begs Dipi for forgiveness over his handling of the situation, but she refuses to listen and decides to spend the night at the Canning house to get away from him.

Yashvi also can't resist getting involved, confronting Roxy at the Willis house and berating her for driving a wedge between Shane and Dipi.

Ned decides to leap to Roxy's defence, telling Yashvi that she's out of line on this one – causing tension for their own relationship.

With her own romance now affected by Shane's mistake, Yashvi urges her dad to make it up to Dipi before it's too late. Can Shane get things back on track?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, January 29, Thursday, January 30 and Friday, January 31 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (20-01-2020), Ruffed_lemur (20-01-2020), tammyy2j (23-01-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Bossy7 View Post
    I love Roxy!! Missing her friendship with Harlow. Hopefully Harlow forgives her soon. Shane is doing a great job being there for her. Love these two on screen. They work well together.
    Shane and her are good are friends, she should not have kissed him, she can be friends only with male friends

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours reveals huge fallout from Roxy Willis's kiss confession
    Roxy and Shane struggle in the aftermath.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...-kiss-fallout/

Neighbours has confirmed details of the fallout of Roxy Willis' kiss confession, as Shane Rebecchi tries to repair his marriage.

This week, after Shane (Nicholas Coghlan) agrees to keep their kiss a secret, Roxy (Zima Anderson) ends up telling Dipi (Sharon Johal) the truth. Dipi responds by spending the night at the Canning house.

Next week's episodes will see both Roxy and Shane struggling with the aftermath.

Shane tries to win Dipi back, but his attempt at a reconciliation is accidentally interrupted by Gary (Damien Richardson).

Gary finds himself in an awkward position as he and Dipi get closer. He wants to be a good friend but at the same time empathises with Shane. Dipi tells Gary that she doesn't want their friendship to be affected by what's happening with Shane.

But the situation with Shane goes from bad to worse.

Meanwhile, Roxy wants to shut herself off from the outside world. Terese Willis (Rebekah Elmaloglou) notices and attempts to help Roxy out of her funk.

Terese tries to convince Roxy to open up to her about her feelings, wanting to help.

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, February 5 and Thursday, February 6 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (27-01-2020)

Was Sonia's wedding the dress the most clothes she has worn on the show?

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours' Roxy Willis is knocked unconscious in shock attack
    Who could be responsible?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...scious-attack/

Neighbours spoilers follow for UK and Australian viewers.

Neighbours' Roxy Willis is to be knocked unconscious in a shock attack in upcoming scenes.

The Ramsay Street resident has been having a tough time recently in the wake of the death cap mushrooms incident during the 'Best Dish of Erinsborough' competition.

Roxy (Zima Anderson) inadvertently used death cap mushrooms in the gravy for Kyle Canning's (Chris Milligan) entry, which led to the accidental poisoning of judge Jacinta and Bea Nilsson.

With Roxy and Kyle's relationship already on the rocks in the aftermath, things between the couple look set to sour further as Kyle tells Roxy he will be rehashing The Tram rather than going into business with her, leaving Roxy feeling useless.

In scenes to air next week in Australia and in about a month's time in the UK, it seems like Roxy's run of bad luck will continue, as she is knocked out cold by a mysterious assailant.

TV Week reports that following Kyle's rejection and with her reputation in tatters, Roxy sets out to do something positive.

Deciding she will look into the recent vandalism at the university, Roxy's plans are brutally upended when she is knocked out by a masked stranger.

Does someone have it in for Roxy? And will she be OK?

ews of Roxy's violent attack follows the announcement that Neighbours actress Bonnie Anderson will soon exit her role as Bea Nilsson.

"Neighbours really changed my life for the better in so, so many ways. I feel like at the age I was, 23, when I joined the show it has really shaped me into the person that I am today," Bonnie said in a statement.

"I have overcome a lot, I have grown and I am proud of the way I live my life. It was really good to have that structure and now after 3? years on that show I have decided it is time for me to continue challenging myself and create space to focus on my music and songwriting and more acting."

Bea's final scenes are expected to air in mid-2021, with no plot details given.

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (22-02-2021)

misread that as 'Shark attack' and thought it's about time we had some traditional Australiana in Neighbours!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Danners9 For This Useful Post:

courseiam (23-02-2021)

I wish everyone on Soapboards a safe & very Merry Christmas!

Roxy's mum, Gemma Ramsay (Beth Buchanan) will be making a re-appearance early in 2022:

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours confirms return for Roxy Willis's mum Gemma Ramsay in 2022
    "You're going to regret it."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ramsay-return/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours has confirmed the return of Roxy Willis' mother Gemma Ramsay in 2022.

Zima Anderson, who plays Roxy, teased her on-screen mum's reappearance in a promotional video on the Ramsay Street soap's official Twitter account, and it coincides with her character's wedding storyline.

"Some of Roxy's family members stop by," she said, followed by a clip that shows Gemma, played by Beth Buchanan, warning Roxy not to marry Kyle.

"You're going to regret it," Gemma says.

Meanwhile, Roxy hinted at "heartbreak" and "very hard times" for Roxy in early 2022, while also hinting that her character's friendship with Harlow "may never be the same".

Further clips give a glimpse at a confrontation between Roxy and Harlow, as Roxy tells her friend: "Maybe you shouldn't come to the wedding."

Beth previously starred on the soap in 1990 and 1991, before making appearances in 2019 during Roxy's first year on Ramsay Street.

Roxy's wedding to Kyle may not go to plan, as the 2022 trailer shows "gale force winds" putting lives in danger. Jacinta Stapleton, who plays Amy Greenwood, previously suggested that "tragedy" will strike at the wedding.

Elsewhere, Georgie Stone shared that Mackenzie's relationships with Harlow Robinson and Hendrix Greyson will be explored next month.

When the show returns, fans will see the arrival of Amy's daughter Zara Selwyn. Portrayed by Freya Van Dyke, Zara walks in on Amy in bed with her boyfriends Levi Canning and Ned Willis.

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and Mondays to Thursdays at 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Aussieguy (21-12-2021), lizann (21-12-2021), MellBee (21-12-2021), Ruffed_lemur (21-12-2021)

A Safe and Merry Christmas to you too Pantherboy!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (21-12-2021)

i think if kyle dies roxy could end up preggers

Happy Christmas All

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (21-12-2021)

Digital Spy article on Gemma's return:

Neighbours reveals full details on Roxy Willis's mum Gemma returning
    Gemma Willis may have a hidden agenda.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...-gemma-return/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours has shared further details of Gemma Willis' Ramsay Street return in early January.

Beth Buchanan is reprising the role of Roxy Willis' (Zima Anderson) mother, as her character arrives in Erinsborough as part of Roxy and Kyle Canning's wedding storyline.

In upcoming scenes, Roxy has yet to secure her maids of honour for the big day.

erese Willis (Rebekah Elmaloglou) and Harlow Robinson (Jemma Donovan) are the two people she would like to ask, but things are complicated with them right now.

Terese is struggling in the aftermath of what happened on the Lassiters rooftop, while there has been tension between Roxy and Harlow as a result of the latter's recent change in behaviour and concerning lack of compassion.

Roxy goes through with asking both Terese and Harlow, but ends up being disheartened when she has no success.

However, amid the disappointment, Roxy realises there's a more obvious choice that's been in front of her all along and finally secures her bridesmaid.

Later in the week, Roxy is excited to see mother Gemma again.

Roxy is enthusiastic about the wedding, while Kyle (Chris Milligan) tries his best to impress Gemma. But Gemma appears more difficult to please than expected.

Gemma later has a word with Roxy, and it emerges that her trip to Erinsborough may not be to celebrate the wedding...

Georgie Stone, who plays Mackenzie Hargreaves, previously confirmed that her character will be "involved" in Roxy and Kyle's wedding, while co-star Jacinta Stapleton warned of "tragedy" during the big day.

Neighbours airs these scenes on Friday, January 7 at 1.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK) and Monday, January 10 at 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (22-12-2021)

Thread Information