Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Harlow Robinson. (Jemma Donovan)

what age is harlow?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (09-07-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    what age is harlow?
    According to the radiotimes.com article above, she is 19.

But if her father, Robert, was supposed to have been born in 1989, doesn't that mean he was only 11 when she was born???

EDIT: Jemma Donovan is actually 19, so I think maybe the radiotimes article is getting it mixed up. I believe the character, Harlow, will be going to Erinsborough High, so I gather she will really be only 15/16. I have read people saying that Robert Robinson's age was 'changed upward' by a few years, the last time he appeared on the show around 12 years ago, so I think that makes the age difference a bit more believable ie he then was supposedly in his late teens when she was born.
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 09-07-2019 at 01:39.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (10-07-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    According to the radiotimes.com article above, she is 19.

But if her father, Robert, was supposed to have been born in 1989, doesn't that mean he was only 11 when she was born???

EDIT: Jemma Donovan is actually 19, so I think maybe the radiotimes article is getting it mixed up. I believe the character, Harlow, will be going to Erinsborough High, so I gather she will really be only 15/16. I have read people saying that Robert Robinson's age was 'changed upward' by a few years, the last time he appeared on the show around 12 years ago, so I think that makes the age difference a bit more believable ie he then was supposedly in his late teens when she was born.
    Mentioned in the Robert thread the fact that Elle's character was subjected to retroactive continuity. Add in that Harlow will be 16 and it makes more sense.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (09-07-2019)

If she'd been living in the UK, her name would have raised some eyebrows.

Not far from where I grew up, just over the county border, was a town called Harlow. A concrete post-ww2 new-town built/expanded to house those bombed out of London. Lots of tower blocks from what I remember and wikipedia says it has/had the 3rd highest proportion of social housing in the UK (2011). There is a nice part with medieval and victorian settlements, but the busiest parts are the out-of-town retail parks which smell like burgers - as most do wherever you go.

Well that didn’t take long to put her into the intro!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kyzaah For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (16-07-2019), lellygurl (18-07-2019), tammyy2j (16-07-2019)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours' Harlow Robinson to sabotage Gary and Prue's new romance
    Jealousy rears its ugly head.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...e-new-romance/

Neighbours' Harlow Robinson is set to ruin the blossoming romance between her mother Prue Wallace and Gary Canning, as she grows increasingly jealous of the time the new couple spend together.

After listening to her daughter's concerns about how she's replaced her obsession with being a part of the Restoration Order with Gary (Damien Richardson), London-based Prue (Denise van Outen) cancels a date with her new beau to spend time with Harlow (Jemma Donovan) instead.

Things soon begin to get complicated again however, when Prue reveals that she's keen to start mentoring wild Ramsay Street resident Roxy Willis (Zima Anderson).

After her seemingly out-of-the-blue confession, Prue receives a mysterious phone call that proves she has ulterior motives... but what are they exactly?

Later in the week, Harlow enjoys reconnecting with her mother, but remains dubious over her fling with Gary.

Worried for her neighbour, who is clearly taken with Prue, Harlow endeavours to warn Gary away from her mother – certain she will only hurt him. But will Harlow go too far and jeopardise the relationship she's building with Prue?

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

lyndapym (10-11-2019), Ruffed_lemur (06-11-2019)

LOL, growing up watching Denise van Outen on The Big Breakfast and now seeing her (character) dating GARY.

DVO was listed #2 in FHM's Hottest Women In The World 1998. Jenny McCarthy was #1 that year btw, according to Wikipedia.

And now Neighbours and Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Danners9 View Post
    LOL, growing up watching Denise van Outen on The Big Breakfast and now seeing her (character) dating GARY.

DVO was listed #2 in FHM's Hottest Women In The World 1998. Jenny McCarthy was #1 that year btw, according to Wikipedia.

And now Neighbours and Gary.
    Gary pulls all the chicks , for a bloke who is an ex con who either lives with his son or his mum and had a crack at his sons ex girlfriend he must be a firecracker in the rooms of ramsey street because he keeps pulling a new partner every fortnight !

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rowdydog12 For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (05-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdydog12 View Post
    Gary pulls all the chicks , for a bloke who is an ex con who either lives with his son or his mum and had a crack at his sons ex girlfriend he must be a firecracker in the rooms of ramsey street because he keeps pulling a new partner every fortnight !
    Well, didn't he have a sex pose called the ladybird or something that impressed Terese so much? ��

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mirjam For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (12-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Mirjam View Post
    Well, didn't he have a sex pose called the ladybird or something that impressed Terese so much? ��
    That would of been Terese in a red and black nightie just plumped on the lassisters park bench over watching the padlock bridge and he flapped his wings like a beetle

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rowdydog12 For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (12-11-2019)

Thread Information