Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Harlow Robinson. (Jemma Donovan)

Perhaps Harlow should pop on a swimsuit to see if Hendrix gets flustered

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours legend Jason Donovan returns to set to visit daughter Jemma
    "Bring your dad to work day."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...aughter-jemma/

Neighbours icon Jason Donovan has returned to the set to visit his daughter Jemma.

The star famously played Scott Robinson on the soap before leaving over 30 years ago, and things have kept in the family with Jemma joining the show last year as Harlow Robinson.

Well, Jason took a trip down memory lane this week as he visited the set where it all started, sharing a number of posts on Instagram.

In a new video, the star walks around Ramsay Street as he recalls memories from his time there, admitting: "30 years ago, this street changed my life. Lots of memories, man. Lots of memories."

He also shared a picture with Jemma next to the Ramsay Street sign, writing: "Back in Melbourne couldn't resist a trip down memory lane to visit my daughter @jemma_donovan".

Jemma posted the photo on her own Instagram too, joking: "It was bring your dad to work day today on set".

Last year, Jason sang his daughter's praises over her role, saying: "As long as she's passionate, as long as she works hard, which she's doing. She's really smashing it, and I hope she gets a lot out of the process. It's a wonderful business to be in."

As for whether he would ever return himself, Jason admitted that it is unlikely, explaining in December: "It doesn't feel like something I need to do.

"I have absolute respect for the show and what it's given me, but the problem with going back would be that the publicity becomes bigger than the moment."

Neighbours airs weekdays at 12.50pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (07-02-2020)

It suddenly occurred to me last night who Harlow reminds me of - Saffy from Absolutely Fabulous. Both are frumpy, rather strait-laced and critical of the actions of others!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kayuqtuq For This Useful Post:

Perdita (12-02-2020)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours' Harlow Robinson makes a shocking discovery about her mum Prue
    What will she do with this new information?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...nson-mum-prue/

Neighbours' Harlow Robinson is set to make a shocking discovery about her mum Prue.

In scenes set to air next week, Harlow's head will be all over the place as she tries to come to terms with Prue's return to Erinsborough. Meanwhile, Hendrix still wants to know what's going on between them following their kiss.

Making matters even more complicated, Terese then reveals that Prue and Gary are getting married next week as part of the Lassiters wedding expo.

Harlow chooses to take the high ground and accept their decision, knowing that she can't control Prue's life. With this out of her mind (for the time being), Harlow then confronts Hendrix about their kiss. But what will she say?

Later in the week, in an attempt to get her on board for the wedding, Prue offers to spend a hen's day together, and manages to win over her daughter.

The two begin to bond over champagne and wedding hairstyle ideas, but as Prue leaves, she accidentally leaves behind her laptop.

Harlow then sees a email from the Restoration Order, contradicting Prue's claims that she left the cult voluntarily.

Wrestling with the secret that Prue didn't leave the Order by her own accord, Harlow is left wondering if she should reveal the truth to Gary.

Neighbours airs these scenes in the week commencing Monday, March 9 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (03-03-2020)

Digital Spy article:

“Neighbours death fears for Bea Nilsson and Harlow Robinson in 35th anniversary episodes
    They get trapped down a mine thanks to Finn”

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...obinson-fears/

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours star Jemma Donovan celebrates one year in the role of Harlow Robinson with touching post
    "This whole experience has been life-changing."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...n-anniversary/

Neighbours star Jemma Donovan has celebrated one year playing Harlow Robinson with a heartwarming post on Instagram.

Jemma joined the cast and arrived for her first day on set 12 months ago, with her first scenes as Harlow airing on TV in July 2019. And to mark the occasion, she discussed how her experience on the Australian soap has changed her life.

"It's so crazy to think it's been a whole year!" she wrote.

"I remember getting off the plane into Melbourne and thinking this is probably one of the scariest things I'll ever do... relocating by myself, starting a new job, making new friends, but I can honestly say this whole experience in general has been life-changing."

Jemma continued: "I've met/gotten to work with so many amazing, talented people!

"This year has changed my life. I've grown as a person and I have gotten to make the most amazing memories I will never forget.

"I have made friends for life here and I'll be forever grateful for that."

The star included videos recorded behind the scenes from her time on the show over the past year:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-gxF9vB...ource=ig_embed

In February, Jemma's father Jason Donovan revealed how he cried when he first heard that she had been cast as Harlow.

"I remember getting the phone call from my agent saying, 'I've got some news', and I cried," he said at the time. "It just made me so happy that she has an opportunity, that there is a foundation, and a good reason for it. Neighbours is the perfect home for Jemma."

Neighbours currently airs Mondays and Fridays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and weekdays at 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (07-04-2020)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours star Jemma Donovan reveals she nearly played a different character.
    'I was like, I don't know if I can play this.'

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ent-character/

I just can’t imagine her as Roxy. Zima does an amazing job.

Digital Spy article:

UK PACE

Neighbours clash for Paul and Harlow Robinson after Prue Wallace's tragic death
    The aftermath of Prue's exit continues.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...on-prue-clash/

Neighbours airs a challenging time for the Robinson family next week as Prue Wallace's death continues to cause shockwaves.

Harlow (Jemma Donovan) is in mourning for her mum, who was killed in an explosion when she was caught up in the crossfire of Finn Kelly's revenge plans.

Next week's episodes see the Ramsay Street teen get discharged from hospital after her ordeal on the island, but she still has a long way to go when it comes to dealing with her grief for Prue.

Harlow's boyfriend Hendrix Greyson (Benny Turland) tries his best to support her, but it's a tough job as she stays silent and seems permanently attached to her headphones.

Paul (Stefan Dennis) and Terese (Rebekah Elmaloglou) later realise that Harlow is repeatedly listening to the heartbreaking final voicemail from Prue.

The couple urge Harlow to stop for her own good, but tensions flare up when she refuses to do so.

Later, the situation gets worse when Harlow discovers that Paul has taken matters into his own hands by deleting the voicemail.

Harlow fears the message is lost forever, but Mark Brennan assures her that there's still a back-up copy in the police evidence files.

Just as Harlow is starting to forgive Paul, another problem arises as they start disagreeing over Prue's funeral.

Roxy (Zima Anderson) thinks that some elements of the Restoration Order's beliefs should be included in the service. Paul thinks this is out of the question, but Harlow argues that it's a good idea. Can they work out this latest dispute?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, April 20 and Friday, April 24 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (14-04-2020)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours lines up new romantic twist for Harlow Robinson after split from Hendrix
    How will Paul Robinson react?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...brent-romance/

Neighbours spoilers follow for UK and Australian viewers.

Neighbours' Harlow Robinson starts a new romance on Australia screens next week, following her split with Hendrix Greyson.

10 Peach viewers have seen Harlow becoming good friends with Brent Colefax in recent weeks, and it looks like that friendship will turn into something more when they kiss (via TV Week magazine).

In upcoming scenes, Harlow (Jemma Donovan) appreciates Brent's (Texas Watterston) efforts to sort out his attitude and mature.

"She genuinely believes he wants to change and do good," Donovan explains. "Considering everything he's gone through, she wants to help that come true for him."

Brent tells Harlow that her belief in him is the reason why he has been turning his life around.

The pair then kiss, but Harlow suddenly stops. Harlow is fully aware that her grandfather Paul Robinson (Stefan Dennis) isn't Brent's biggest fan, and wants to take her time to figure out if she wants to pursue the romance knowing that he would disapprove.

Harlow eventually decides to give a relationship with Brent a go ? which delights Brent but unsurprisingly isn't received well by her family.

These scenes air in the UK in around a month's time.

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (23-02-2021)

Thread Information