Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lisa Dingle (Jane Cox)

Exclamation Lisa Dingle (Jane Cox)

Why is it that Zak and Lisa think they have more of a right to raise Sarah over Andy, don't they realise she should be with her father rather then her great grandfather and his wife.

ey, but rememebr shes a Dingle and its Dingle family way that they should all be together.

I don't really like this storyline, I think it's boring. I'm sure it will get better now Emily's back though.

I know what you mean Emilys the key part without her its boring.

I'd like to see Debbie act or better yet become a mother, or for Andy to finally realise Katie really doesn't want Sarah around, this will make a much better twist.

Lisa & Derek

Hi all - first time posting a new thread so please be gentle!

I'm finding the current rape storyline really hard to watch (which is because it's so well written) and I can't wait for Derek to get his comeuppance. Trouble is, all the information I can find about what's coming up in the soap is relating to the fire.

I appreciate that losing loved characters from a show is bigger news but this particular plot is such a big one in itself that it's a shame that it's almost been tucked away with the other smaller storylines - does anyone else feel this?

If anyone has any information on when (or if?) Derek is going to get found out and hopefully duffed up by Zak, please point me to it!

I must give huge credit to the writers of Emmerdale and Jane Cox who plays Lisa for this storyline which was kept under wraps until it happened as the acting and writing has been great

I think Zak and others might suspect an affair between Lisa and Derek as they used sorta flirt with each other and the other factory girls commented that Derek had the hots for Lisa.

I'm sure once the truth come out Dingle justice will be given out to Derek i.e. a good hammering

Lisa confided in Debbie she was raped but didnt name Derek as the culprit

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (15-01-2011), lizann (21-01-2011)

*waves*
    Hiya southlundon...welcome

The rules are that new posters buys snacks for the rest of us....Jaffa Cakes here please

I found the rape storyline very hard to watch too. Credit goes to both the actors and the writers. I`ve always loved loved Lisa, and glad she finally got a storyline that she can get her teeth into. I hopes she wins an award for her portrayal as a rape victim.
    The actor who plays Derek is very good too. Wow what a Jeckyl and Hyde character he is. I can`t wait tiol he gets his comeuppance - I hope delivered Dingle style by Zak and Cain.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I must give huge credit to the writers of Emmerdale and Jane Cox who plays Lisa for this storyline which was kept under wraps until it happened as the acting and writing has been great

I think Zak and others might suspect an affair between Lisa and Derek as they used sorta flirt with each other and the other factory girls commented that Derek had the hots for Lisa.

I'm sure once the truth come out Dingle justice will be given out to Derek i.e. a good hammering

Lisa confided in Debbie she was raped but didnt name Derek as the culprit
    If you go back to when Derek first appeard and in the scenes he's had with Lisa. Lisa hasn't done any flirting it was him and the girls in the factory picked up on it thinking they were having harmless fun pulling Lisa's leg. It wouldn't surprise me if Derek has done this before. It says in the spoiler thread that it's Zak and Lisa's anniversay the week after next so maybe we will find out then

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I agree, its been so horrible to watch, and why Lisa? Poor Lisa, give her a nice story line for once.

Credit to the writers and the actors for their potrayal of something like this, they've done it so well. I just want the horrible, horrible man to get his comeuppance- a good ol'fashined duffing up from Zak and Cain!

Thread Information