Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corrie Spoilers 18th - 22nd March

Exclamation Corrie Spoilers 18th - 22nd March

Carla is dismayed to learn that Peter is leaving on his new boat

Kate worries when Rana is a no-show - Will they get married?

The roof collapses at the factory burying the workers in the rubble
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Jules72 (08-03-2019), lizann (12-03-2019), swmc66 (08-03-2019), tammyy2j (14-03-2019)

Exclamation Corrie Spoilers 18th - 22nd March 2019

As Kate and Rana prepare to say I do, Rana is hit by a last minute case of pre-wedding jitters. Will they get hitched without a hitch!

Kate and Rana - Coronation Street - ITV
    After Lolly’s interference, the couple’s preparations for the big day haven’t been easy and tensions are running high.

Rana - Coronation Street - ITV
    Then, Rana receives a beautiful wedding gift from her mum and it hits home that she won’t have her family at her side on her big day.

Kate and Rana - Coronation Street - ITV
    Understanding, Kate suggests they postpone the wedding but an emotional Rana insists it goes ahead!

Kate and Johnny - Coronation Street - ITV
    As the big day arrives, Kate nervously calls Rana...

Rana fights her emotions, will it all become too much for her?

Kate and Johnny - Coronation Street - ITV
    Kate tells Rana how much she loves her.

But could she be talking to a runaway bride?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Jules72 (12-03-2019), tammyy2j (14-03-2019)

is rana the factory death?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (14-03-2019)

Corrie Spoilers 18th - 22nd March 2019

Monday 18 March 2019 at 19:30 on ITV

Carla is shocked to learn that Peter has bought a new boat and is leaving today. Kate urges Carla to go after him and tell him how she really feels.

As they stop outside Freshcos, en route to Southampton, Ken sees a call coming through from Carla. Before Peter can stop him, he reveals they're parked up. Jumping into Ken’s car, Carla tells a stunned Peter she loves him and begs him not to go.

Meanwhile, Imran hands Rana a wedding gift from their mother. She breaks down, wishing her mum was there to share her big day. When Kate suggests they postpone the wedding, will an emotional Rana agree?

Elsewhere, as Nick assures Leanne that Carla won't get away with her plans to cut him out of the business, the factory staff plan to protest about Carla's intentions by occupying the factory. Joined by Gemma and Emma, they swarm into the building.

Also, finding him up early, Gail wishes Gary a happy birthday. With the house to themselves, a flirtatious Sarah tells Gary she intends to spoil him.

Finally, when Natalie sends Nick a selfie showing she is at Audrey's having her hair done, he and David are suitably worried.

Monday 18 March 2019 at 20:30 on ITV

As the staff barricade themselves into the factory, Sally and Gina climb onto the scaffolding clutching homemade banners. Up on the roof, a row erupts between the sisters and months of tensions come spilling out.

Suddenly the roof gives way. Sally screams as she falls, before the whole roof caves in and buries everyone under a cloud of rubble.

Meanwhile, Rana insists they should go ahead with the wedding. As she gets ready, she calls Kate to tell her how much she loves her. But as she gets into her dress, she's hit by a sudden realisation and rushes out. Where is Rana headed?

Elsewhere, as Carla begs Peter to stay, he is incredulous. Peter likens her to alcohol, admitting that he loves her but she's bad for him. Peter tells Ken it's time to go and Carla is heartbroken. Can Peter really drive away?

Also, Natalie challenges Nick to a game of table football, explaining that if she loses, she’ll leave town empty handed but if she wins, she expects cash or a job. Nick takes her up on her crazy proposal. Who will come out on top?

Wednesday 20 March 2019 at 19:30 on ITV

As Sally lies unconscious, trapped under the falling debris, the bodies of the protestors can be seen slumped next to each other as water from a burst pipe seeps across the floor towards a live power cable.

Tim, Abi and Tyrone force their way into the factory to help before emergency services arrive to search for survivors. Suddenly a loud noise signals the last section of the roof collapsing as debris rains in on those still trapped.

Meanwhile, at the wedding venue, a nervous Kate paces up and down as she waits for Rana, wondering if she’s had a change of heart.

A phone call from Rana explains everything, but will the wedding go ahead?

Wednesday 20 March 2019 at 20:30 on ITV

Stood outside the ruins of the factory, Carla is consumed with guilt. A devastated Carla reveals that she knew the roof was unsafe but chose to ignore it.

As news of a death inside the factory is delivered, Carla breaks down.

Meanwhile, as Kate talks to Rana on the phone, she is insistent they can still go ahead with their union. Will the couple get to exchange the vows that mean so much to them?

Elsewhere, David confronts Nick, wondering if he's to blame for the factory collapse and if he was intending to pull an insurance scam.

Coronation Street doesn't air on Friday this week.

Digital Spy

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (15-03-2019), tammyy2j (14-03-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is rana the factory death?
    No, I do not think so. Why would she be in the factory? I know the character is meant to die but this would just not make sense. I think Lolly might have something to do with her death, maybe not intentionally but that would be more dramatic in my opinion.
    Last edited by Perdita; 13-03-2019 at 10:37.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (14-03-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    No, I do not think so. Why would she be in the factory? I know the character is meant to die but this would just not make sense. I think Lolly might have something to do with her death, maybe not intentionally but that would be more dramatic in my opinion.
    gina dead? forgiven by sal

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Rana is a nurse, she would want to help

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (14-03-2019), parkerman (14-03-2019), Ruffed_lemur (15-03-2019)

yes i feel we are being mislead again like tram crash all hype and the death likely just rana and maybe randomer like one of gary's workers or factory worker we didn't know

Beth or gina please

16. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (16-03-2019)

Is there definitely only going to be one death? I have a feeling that they might surprise us with another, unexpected death...

One theory I've had is that it's going to be Kirk, possibly because of the official report that it will be a "much loved" character, but also because of the argument between him and Beth on Friday. Will they resolve their differences before the roof collapses?
    The other character I'm thinking of is Roy, but I think he's having a storyline afterwards when Wayne arrives as the safety inspector. But... he is trained in first aid and would certainly want to help after the initial collapse, so he might be there when the rest of the roof caves in. And it would explain why Carla is so distraught afterwards.

Thread Information