Thread: Holby City Spoilers 12th March

Cool Holby City Spoilers 12th March

As the high court gives its judgement on withdrawing care for Ange's patient, the protesters gather outside, leading to disastrous consequences for Fletch. Ric battles to control Kofi's anger when he arrives at Holby with a tearful Darla, and Frieda returns to Darwin ready to lose herself in work, only to be paired with a frustrating Zosia for the day.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

hward (06-03-2019)

Holby City won't be airing as planned on Tuesday… and Brexit is to blame!

Prime Minister Theresa May has announced plans to hold a vote on her proposed final EU exit deal on Tuesday evening (March 12), which means BBC One has made some last-minute changes to its primetime schedule.

The scheduling change impacted EastEnders by moving its Tuesday instalment back a half-hour from 7.30pm to 8pm on Tuesday night to accommodate the BBC News coverage.

So, instead of the planned Holby City episode featuring fallout from the recent crossover at 8pm, the Beeb has been forced to delay it for a week.

What this means for fans of Holby is that they'll actually get two episodes next week. Tonight's episode will instead air next Tuesday (March 19) at 8pm and then the next episode will air the following night (Wednesday, March 20).

Holby fans have a lot to look forward to next week, including the debut of former EastEnders star Jack Ryder (aka Jamie Mitchell) in the Wednesday episode.

His character Evan is the boyfriend of newcomer Chloe Goddard (Amy Lennox) and immediately gets into the thick of things when Dom (David Ames) misunderstands his intentions.

"I am delighted to be joining Holby City and look forward to working with such a talented group of people," Ryder recently said of joining the show.

"I can't wait to give a voice to this exciting new character and serve a show that people love."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

hward (12-03-2019)

Glad we're getting 2 episodes next week. Was disappointed tonight - first time in weeks I manage to be in for 8pm and I find blinking Eastenders on instead of Holby!

Anyone else think Zosia's baby is Ollie's?

Thread Information