Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Peggy's Coffin Fit!

Peggy's Coffin Fit!

PEGGY'S COFFIN FIT!
    16 July 2005

Sparks fly at send-off

PEGGY Mitchell's explosive return to EastEnders will leave Chrissie in a right two-and-eight - when she ends up in a grave with her dead husband.

In fact there'll be a whole barrowload of Barney Rubble (OK, enough rhyming slang - Ed) when she arrives back from Rio.

Babs Windsor bursts back in to Albert Square as the formidable Mitchell matriarch to discover her daughter is about to go dahn for murder.

Any normal mother would be devastated but not Peggy. Oh no. She's proud of her Sam because (obviously) you're not a proper Mitchell till you've done some time.

After seeing her mum's joy, Sam can't find it in her heart to tell her she's actually innocent, so for a couple of weeks she sits under lock and key and patiently awaits her murder trial.

However, she finally does tell Peggy that she's been framed for the murder of Dirty Den by his conniving wife Chrissie, who is happily getting on with her life and running the Queen Vic.

Until that point Peggy and Chrissie have been getting on famously. But not any more.

Suddenly realising that Sam doing a stretch is not such a good thing after all, Peggy goes to confront her new enemy.

Of course this all happens on the day of Den's funeral, at which Chrissie is reading a eulogy.

Barging in on the proceedings, Peggy marches straight up to the crowds gathered around the graveside and singles out Chrissie.

After branding her a killer, she lets rip with an almighty shove - sending Chrissie tumbling into the six-foot hole intended to house just Den. On his own.

Filming on the furious but funny scenes starts next week and they'll be screened in September.

Last night one insider said: "Peggy is furious at being taken in by Chrissie and is determined to give her what for.

"Nobody messes with the Mitchells."

Oh, Peggy. How we've missed you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this has already been posted couldn't see it anywhere!
    Sounds well, took me by surprise when i read it, but one thing:

How did chrissie get out of it though, not the hole, like how is she going to explain that sam killed den he was buried underneath her and she had no idea!????

Layne
    xxx

Source The Mirror

thanks layne! wow that sounds interesting, cant wait to see how this is going to unfold
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thanks for that- looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
    How did chrissie get out of it though, not the hole, like how is she going to explain that sam killed den he was buried underneath her and she had no idea!????
    me and my sis were thinking that too, surely the police would think it was a bit strange that chrissie knew nothing about it
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

She'll be able to mulipulate anything though!

Quote Originally Posted by -x-x-abi-x-x-
    She'll be able to mulipulate anything though!
    yeh but i just dont see how the police could let her go, surely they would suspect something?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

sound's good.thanks.
    danny moon please come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    me and my sis were thinking that too, surely the police would think it was a bit strange that chrissie knew nothing about it
    Yeh and remember Sam was a witness when den came back because chrissie thanked sam in fonr of a pub full of people (obviously a lie but what are they gonna do?)! So how is she gonna explain what happened to den, and how she didn't know that he was underneath her?

Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
    Yeh and remember Sam was a witness when den came back because chrissie thanked sam in fonr of a pub full of people (obviously a lie but what are they gonna do?)! So how is she gonna explain what happened to den, and how she didn't know that he was underneath her?
    yeh cos chrissie kept up the act of speaking to den etc for quite a while and surely theyll be able to tell how long the bodys been in the cellar for so the dates wont add up
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

yeah thats going to be great to see how she gets out of this one

Thread Information