Thread: Mitchell Deveraux (Imran Adams)

Exclamation Mitchell Deveraux (Imran Adams)

Hollyoaks newcomer Mitchell Deveraux will get a frosty reception after arriving in Chester next week.

Show bosses brought in Eternal star Kelle Bryan as Simone Loveday's sister Martine last year and we've since been introduced to their dad Walter too.

Imran Adams has also been cast in the role of Martine's son Mitchell, a trainee doctor who will be arriving in the village next week – joined by Walter, who's now moving in permanently.

It's already been revealed that Walter (Trevor A Toussaint) has a difficult relationship with Martine – with tensions expected from the start.

But that isn't the drama due to unfold after the pair turn up next week, as Lisa Loveday is left furious over their arrival.

When Mitchell announces that they are moving into the Price Slice flat with Martine, Lisa struggles to hide her annoyance and tells them she’s moving out. Has Mitchell made an enemy already?

Imran Adams recently revealed: "Joining Hollyoaks has been a rollercoaster of a ride so far, but it’s been a lot of fun and the whole team have been so welcoming. I have a huge respect for Hollyoaks actors and I’m proud and grateful to currently be one.

"I’m not sure our amazing viewers know how much hard work everyone puts into each and every episode from both actors and the crew. It really is 'Acting Athletics' but I love it!”

Digital Spy

nana mcqueen hires him as a stripper, he gets with cleo

Does he like Scott or his drag act character?

Imran Adams has told Digital Spy that the show will air a special three-hander episode.

The actor's character Mitchell Deveraux will be taking centre stage in the emotional edition of the Channel 4 soap, alongside Cleo McQueen (Nadine Mulkerrin) and Scott Drinkwell (Ross Adams).

Viewers know that Mitchell is currently in a relationship with Cleo, but has developed strong feelings for Scott's drag alter ego Anita Tinkle in recent weeks.

Speaking to Digital Spy about the three-hander episode, which airs later this month, Imran explained: "I can tell you that everyone involved has done their best and we're ready to blow your socks off.

"We wanted it to be quite different, quite unique and special, and we know that it's going to touch a lot of people.

"It involves many secrets. Many things are revealed to the audience and to the character. I'm very proud of it. I haven't seen it yet but the character is going to be shaken to its core and be changed forever. It's very emotional."

Asked about the responsibility of such a big episode, Imran continued: "[Executive producer] Bryan [Kirkwood] told me in a meeting and I was very overwhelmed, because it's a huge responsibility to carry a whole episode with you and just a few characters.

"But I feel like we have done our best and hopefully we have pulled it off. Bryan's happy, the producers are happy and hopefully the audience will climb aboard."

Imran expressed his delight that Hollyoaks fans have been showing strong support for Mitchell and Scott on social media in recent weeks.

However, asked whether they'll get their happy ending, he said: "I don't think happily-ever-afters work on soaps! They're good for a short period of time, but after a while, you have to keep things quick and unpredictable."

Imran was speaking to us on the red carpet at the Inside Soap Awards 2019, which saw Hollyoaks named Best Soap for the first time in the ceremony's history.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hol...-three-hander/

he is leaving

bad exit for him, he should have told martine, no one would believe him a killer

Thread Information