Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Corrie Spoilers 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Coronation Street stars share first teasers for Christmas episodes

It's not even Halloween yet, but the stars of Coronation Street are already teasing what we can expect from the soap's Christmas episodes.

While Corrie is usually known for warm and light festive editions, this year's may be a bit darker and more dramatic than usual.

Speaking to the Daily Star, Fiz Stape actress Jennie McAlpine said: "I've read the script for Christmas Eve. It's quite dramatic. I'm not sure if I'll be getting any turkey this year. Fiz is going to be quite busy!

"It's not all mistletoe and jingle bells. I can't say if anyone dies. If I told someone that, I'd have to kill them!"

Meanwhile, Jenny Connor actress Sally Ann Matthews added: "I've just received scripts for Christmas. What I can say is it's beyond dramatic. It's big and edge-of-your-seat stuff. It's not just one story either.

"There are several big stories happening. We usually have feel-good Christmas episodes. And this year it certainly starts off that way.

"People will want to tune in for it on Christmas Day. My advice is not to have too much turkey and eggnog so you'll still be awake enough to watch it!"

Filming for some of the Christmas episodes has already begun, with set photos showing a violent confrontation between two characters.

Meanwhile, a classic Corrie villain is returning to the Cobbles for a special Halloween-themed set tour. You can find out more about that here.

Digital Spy
    Would be brilliant if Pat Phelan came back from the dead and scared Eileen to Death, now that would be a good Halloween

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...ours-pictures/

Coronation Street could see a very dramatic Christmas this year, as set pictures suggest there could be a disaster in store.

Paparazzi photos taken on Wednesday night (October 16) show smoke rising over the set.

A gas canister also exploded at a fun fair outside the Underworld factory.

Manchester Evening News reports that those living near the area heard people "screaming" as well as "lots of flashing lights".

Aside from that, details are sparse. It is unclear how serious the scenes are or if it really is a big disaster.

A Coronation Street spokesperson told Digital Spy: "We don't comment on storyline speculation."

Lucy Fallon, who plays Bethany Platt, previously said that fans can expect "quite a lot happening over Christmas".

"There's quite a big episode on Christmas Day. It's secret, though," she added.

Jennie McAlpine (Fiz Stape) and Sally Ann Matthews (Jenny Connor) also described the Christmas episodes as "dramatic".

"It's not all mistletoe and jingle bells. I can't say if anyone dies," said McAlpine, while Matthews teased: "It's big and edge-of-your-seat stuff. It's not just one story either."

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

emerald (20-10-2019), lizann (24-10-2019), parkerman (18-10-2019)

It's about time Underworld suffered another disaster. It hasn't had one for a least a couple of weeks now.....

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

alan45 (25-10-2019), Brucie (25-10-2019), emerald (20-10-2019), lizann (24-10-2019), Perdita (18-10-2019), Ruffed_lemur (18-10-2019), swmc66 (25-10-2019)

is derek to go a killing gun spree revenge on gary?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is derek to go a killing gun spree revenge on gary?
    Hopefully yes and in his shooting spree he guns down Maria, Michelle, Ali, Ryan, Fiz and Tyrone

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Brucie (25-10-2019), lizann (25-10-2019), Perdita (24-10-2019), swmc66 (25-10-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Hopefully yes and in his shooting spree he guns down Maria, Michelle, Ali, Ryan, Fiz and Tyrone
    hmmm Fiz and Tyrone have a couple of kids I really would not like to see without their parents again ... I know Maria has Liam but do not care enough about Maria and Liam has plenty of family on the street to take care of him .. Agree with the others!!

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    hmmm Fiz and Tyrone have a couple of kids I really would not like to see without their parents again
    Evelyn can look after them. She'll make a much better job of it than Fiz and Tyrone!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Brucie (25-10-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    that would be good mass deaths from shooting but too controversial

robert dies only

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (25-10-2019)

They raised hope so hardly good parenting here

In coming weeks Gary will find out about Ali's drug addiction, but I have a feeling that he will also find out about his murder of Ronan - and will later pin it on Adam. If you recall Adam and Ronan had a history - back in March 2017 they were involved in a drug deal which ended sour, yet the next time we see Ronan in September 2018 he and Adam are perfectly fine despite parting on extremely sour terms after Adam slept with Ronan's girlfriend Trina. Therefore it is extremely possible that something happened between the two events - what did happen was Adam hired some unknown thugs in September 2017 to take away Underworld's roof as a favour to Eva. We never found out who these thugs were, but Adam hadn't even been in the country a year at that point and the only thugs he'd come into contact with were Ronan and his cronies.

I have a feeling that, after finding out Ali murdered Ronan, Gary will frame Adam - possibly leading Tracy to feel extremely guilty at her nephew getting blamed for the car she vandalised and possibly sleeping with Paula as some way to cope. Gary may also be able to work out the factory roof connection between Ronan and Adam and then put the blame for the collapse on him too - just in case Rick's body is ever found.

Thread Information