Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Corrie Spoilers 2019

Corrie Spoilers 2019

Coronation Street is lining up a spectacular stunt in the new year which will see one character left dead and the lives of many others left in tatters. And before long, fingers are being pointed as it becomes clear that the disaster was a deliberate criminal act. As Carla Connor determines to throw herself into her work at Underworld, she makes some major mistakes and in March, the roof of the factory will cave in and as several residents escape with their lives, not everyone is so lucky. Carla will end up taking the blame for the disaster which will send her spiralling out of control, leading to a special episode which will explore her struggles with mental health. But it will turn out that someone Carla has upset and with an ambition of their own is behind the spectacular and tragic calamity, sparking an intense whodunnit which will see an existing character become the Street’s next villain.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/17/coron...-blame-8258212

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Jules72 (18-12-2018), lizann (19-12-2018), Perdita (18-12-2018)

my money on nick or elsa

I thought Phil the deputy head was the villain of the street now!

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    I thought Phil the deputy head was the villain of the street now!
    They are talking about a super villain .. Phil is not a villain, just a bully ... must be somebody like Pat Phelan ... conning and murdering.....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

parkerman (20-12-2018), swmc66 (24-12-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    They are talking about a super villain .. Phil is not a villain, just a bully ... must be somebody like Pat Phelan ... conning and murdering.....
    It is a fact that in spite of the few sensational cases that have been well documented over the years, serial killers are very rare. And yet they seem to turn up with alarming regularity in just one street in Lancashire!
    Last edited by parkerman; 24-12-2018 at 20:47.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Perdita (20-12-2018), swmc66 (24-12-2018)

Coronation Street has aired the first look at its dramatic boat fire.

The ITV soap uploaded a two-minute trailer to its YouTube channel on Sunday (January 13), detailing its biggest forthcoming storylines.

Following the teasing of Amy Barlow's forthcoming pregnancy storyline as well as the return of Kylie Platt's killer, Clayton Hibbs — the trailer saw a spluttering Simon (Alex Bain) trapped inside Peter Barlow's (Chris Gascoyne) boat on the canal.

It follows previous confirmation that the soap would air a storyline in which a surprising culprit commits arson against Peter by setting fire to the boat back in December.

The trailer also suggests Sarah Platt (Tina O'Brien) very well may cheat on Gary Windass (Mikey North) with Adam Barlow (Sam Robertson).

It also sees Gemma (Dolly Rose Campbell) and Chesney (Sam Aston) giving into temptation after what seems like months of foreplay, and Weatherfield newbie James suggesting it was Tyrone's gran Evelyn who left him outside a police station as a baby, not his mum.

Scandalous.

Digital Spy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

emerald (14-01-2019)

Hot on the heels of Coronation Street teasing the dramatic boat fire storyline that was first revealed in October, it has now been confirmed who the culprit is.

The plot sees Simon Barlow (Alex Bain) trapped on a boat that's been set ablaze, and passed out from smoke inhalation with dad Peter (Chris Gascoyne) frantically trying to come to his aid.

Producer Iain MacLeod had said that "the identity of the 'arsonist' is a bit of a surprise", and according to The Sun, that's certainly the case.

The publication has revealed that Corrie veteran Roy Cropper (David Neilson) is to blame – but it's not as cut-and-dry as that.

The boss of Roy's Rolls cafe is suffering from so much stress in the aftermath of his mother's death, that he ends up sleepwalking – and in the process, knocking over a paraffin lamp which starts the blaze and endangers Simon.

This sets in motion a series of events – including Carla Connor's (Alison King) attempts to cover Roy's tracks after she witnesses the incident on CCTV at Underworld – involving erasing the tapes, burning Roy's jacket and framing someone else. And of course, the incident has a drastic effect on both Simon and Peter.

The storyline is just one of the many tumultuous events headed the way of the Corrie cast in 2019, as a newly-released trailer also shows Sarah Platt (Tina O'Brien) looking likely to cheat on Gary Windass (Mikey North) with Adam Barlow (Sam Robertson), and Gemma (Dolly Rose Campbell) and Chesney (Sam Aston) letting months of flirtation finally come to a steamy head.

Looks like the canal won't be the only place hotting up...

Digital Spy

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Brucie (14-01-2019), lizann (14-01-2019), Ruffed_lemur (23-01-2019), TaintedLove (14-01-2019), tammyy2j (17-01-2019)

who does carla frame, tracy who she got blamed for?

I'm not sure I like the way they're doing another "cover up" storyline, this time involving Carla and Roy. They have a nice friendship so why are the writers ruining it with secrets, lies and the inevitable conflict that it will cause between the two of them? I'll wait and see how it unfolds but at the moment I have a bad feeling about it...

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emerald For This Useful Post:

lizann (18-01-2019), parkerman (17-01-2019), tammyy2j (17-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by emerald View Post
    I'm not sure I like the way they're doing another "cover up" storyline, this time involving Carla and Roy. They have a nice friendship so why are the writers ruining it with secrets, lies and the inevitable conflict that it will cause between the two of them? I'll wait and see how it unfolds but at the moment I have a bad feeling about it...
    Roy if he remembers will not lie and cover up, it is so out of character for him

Thread Information