Thread: Gabe Miller (Akos Armont)

Gabe Miller (Akos Armont)

New character, Gabe Miller, played by actor Akos Armont, has been introduced in the Aust pace episodes, as Mackenzie's ex-fianc?:

DS article:

Home and Away introduces new character for Mackenzie Booth storyline
    Will Mac reunite with her ex?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...e-gabe-miller/

Home and Away spoilers follow from Australian-pace episodes, which some UK viewers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away's Mackenzie Booth has been rocked by a blast from the past in a new storyline.

Show bosses have introduced actor Akos Armont in the role of newcomer Gabe Miller, who was revealed as Mac's ex-fianc? in Monday's Australian episode (January 16).

Mac's new storyline began when she headed into her restaurant, Salt, and spotted Gabe waiting for her.

Adamant that she didn't want anything to do with Gabe, a rattled Mac made a quick phone call to her brother Dean Thompson and asked him to help get rid of the new arrival.

Dean had no idea who Gabe was, but complied with his sister's instructions by ordering him to leave.

Later, when Dean pushed for answers over Gabe's identity, Mac reluctantly shared the details of their past.

Mac explained that she was engaged to marry Gabe a few years ago, before she came to Summer Bay to seek out Dean. Although Mac had thought the relationship was going well, she was stunned when Gabe broke things off, only leaving a note behind to explain himself.

When Gabe inevitably came face-to-face with Mac in Summer Bay, he begged for a chance to finally reveal why he dumped her, branding it the biggest mistake of his life. Mac's villainous father Rick Booth was soon named as the mastermind behind the split.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cnc3faaP...6-3aeaf073f6e4

Mac recalled: "I had the dress. We were two months away from our wedding ? and you didn't even have the guts to say it to my face. You left a note. Who does that to someone they're supposed to love?"

Gabe replied: "Your dad offered me $50,000 to stay away from you and I took it. If I could go back and change things ? I should never have taken that money."

Mac still wasn't interested and reminded him: "Well, you did take it and you left. So if you are looking for forgiveness here, you are not going to find it from me."

Upcoming episodes see Gabe declare his love for Mac, desperate for another chance with her. Will Mac be prepared to forgive and forget?

Home and Away fans in the UK will see these scenes on Channel 5 in March.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.45pm on Channel 5 and 6pm on 5STAR. First-look screenings air at 6.30pm on 5STAR and the show also streams on My5.

In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7plus.

Selected classic episodes are available via Prime Video in the UK.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (17-01-2023)

DS article:

Home and Away confirms cancer storyline for Summer Bay newcomer
    Gabe gets the bad news during a routine check.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...cer-storyline/

Home and Away spoilers follow.

Home and Away has confirmed a cancer storyline for Summer Bay newcomer Gabe Miller.

The character, who is played by Akos Armont, entered the bay last month, being introduced as Mackenzie Booth?s ex-fianc?.

He has tried to win back the affections of his old flame ever since, but will face a health scare in scenes that will soon air on Australian screens.

After he hits his head on a surfboard, Gabe checks himself into hospital to test for any signs of concussion, but the results reveal something far more serious.

He confides to doctor Bree Cameron that he had been treated for non-Hodgkin lymphoma prior to arrival in Summer Bay, revealing that he thought he was in remission.

Juliet Goodwin, who plays Bree on the soap, spoke about the shocking developments, telling TV Week: ?Bree is extremely sad for Gabe because, as a doctor, she?s fully aware of the challenges a battle with cancer holds. She wants Gabe to reach out to his loved ones so he can get the support he needs.?

Elsewhere on the soap, Theo Poulos is attempting to deal with the darker side of fame after a fan begins to stalk him. Actor Matt Evans revealed that the storyline holds great significance for him, as he has occasionally struggled to acclimatise to the heightened exposure.

?It was such a foreign feeling and I had to navigate my way around what this new thing was,? he said. ?When I got the storyline, I was like, 'You know what, I've been here'.

?Granted, I've never had a stalker, but the fan culture was something that I've definitely experienced,? he explained. ?I've had to block one person online just because they had so many different accounts and they kept inboxing my friends and other people.?

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.45pm on Channel 5 and 6pm on 5STAR. First-look screenings air at 6.30pm on 5STAR and the show also streams on My5.

In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7plus.

Thread Information