Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Episode Discussion All

i dont mind matilda shes ok. and yeah probly will be the new kirsty and kane lol last nights episode was good. poor kane

So things are hotting up now with Mark/Josie especially as Robbie has accidentally filmed them swapping envelopes. Will Josie tell Tasha the reason behind it all?

When will Hayley put poor Scott out of his misery, o.k Kim is cute (too young for me though) but I think Hayley and him are more like mates than lovers.

For a minute I thought that Scott and Hayley had got together, then I realised that he had been dreaming.

So glad that Irene has finally got a man, Hyde is another character whohas gronw on me.

A bit quite round the bay at the mo, no Morag, Alf, Scott, Kirsty and Kane gone..

Still we have this gripping storyline of Josie/Jessie/Mark..then there's Flynn/Sally Dalby Matilda that should keep us gripped until Scott/Alf and hopefully Morag return.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

hi ca n anyone tell me why matilda ripped leahs dress?

she didnt do it on purpose. she was trying it on and i think she tripped or something. we didnt actually see it

Thread Information