Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode Discussion All

Episode Discussion All

So what did we all think about yesterday epi (13/07/05) I quite enjoyed it and am glad that everyone finally got through to Robbie. It really was good to see Flyn in his councillor role even though it upset Sally because he was back late. I think there could be a stormy time ahead for Flyn and Sally

Robbie's outraegous behaviour has cost him the love of his life. Will Tasha ever be able to trust him again?

Poor Gus he's trying so hard to make things up with Kane and it looked as though things were starting to work out when wham a blast from the past a very nasty one at that rears it's ugly head. Looking forward to this I think it's going to be dramatic and of course upset things between Kane and his dad.

I've been wondering if eventually Irene and Kane's dad will end up together...

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

I didn't blame Tasha in the slightest for not being his girlfriend anymore, Robbie just thought he could say 'sorry' and that everything would be fine. I think Kane's dad is going to get himself back into a world of crime, and I think Irene will end up with Barry Hyde. Sally and Flynn certainly have a rocky time ahead of them, but I think they will get through it.
    Last edited by Johnny Allen; 14-07-2005 at 08:16.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

I agree about Tasha mean just how many times has Robbie let her down and hurt her lately. I really think that the prank he pulled with the cliff jump was the last straw, that was just sick, to let someone think you have drowned not to mention putting Jessie's life at risk. O.K. Robbie is frightened but that doesn't excuse what he did, why take it out on the people who care about you in the way he has done.

Unfortunately Robbie has realised the extent of his behaviour too late and now must face the consequences.

Sally and Flyn are very strong and they can survive anything. Just look at what they have been through already. Leah, Sally not being able to have children, the christening disaster etc.

he is such a jerk. i think Tasha has given him far to many changes and every time he screws up.

Where abouts in Mayo are you from Cornetgal?

im glad that robbie is back to normal now. he was so annoying me before!

its about time he got back to normal i didnt like the new Robbie.

(i live in Manchester but my family live near clairemorris)

yeah i didnt like him either like that

Well that was funny yesterday when Haley walked in on Kim, she was really embarassed afterwards. Something tells me that this could be the start of a new romance.

Poor Sally and Flyn they have hit stormy waters again. I can understand where Flyn is coming from after finding out that Sally has been talking about their probs to Leah but I think he is being unreasonable. Sally was only doing what comes naturally and talking to a friend about a prob she has. I suppose he feels that Sally can't talk to him and that upsets him. Collen strikes again.

So Kane's dad has turned back to the dark side to get this Greg off his back. I think that he is going to rob Noah's bar and the finger of suspicion is going to point to Kane who has coincidentally just asked Hayley for extra hours...

yeah it was funny with hayley lol! theyd be quite good together dont ya think?

and yeah i agree with you on the flynn thing

and yeah i didnt think of the coinsidence with kane and the money. aw

Thread Information