Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 29th October - 2nd November 2018

I don't believe Graham killed joe, people can twitch as body shuts down and he had no shovel so how did he bury him? Stupid storyline which will no doubt have cain coming out on top and another good character like Graham leaving

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    I don't believe Graham killed joe, people can twitch as body shuts down and he had no shovel so how did he bury him? Stupid storyline which will no doubt have cain coming out on top and another good character like Graham leaving
    Graham has to leave, what is the point of him still being there, other than being Kim's lackey. Without Joe, Graham has no substance.

But I agree that Joe dying was a huge miss in the storytelling department. But today's episode with Cain & Moira's scenes were very dramatic. "Co-Accidental" murders comforting each other as the relive the traumatic experience in taking a life. But in Cains case, Joe was still alive, well the writers portrayed that he was still alive after Cain knockout punch. But if anyone knows what Cain is going through that would be Moira. JMO
    Last edited by kiwigirl; 30-10-2018 at 07:06.

Does Ross leave alone with no Rebecca or Moses?

Thread Information