Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 29th October - 2nd November 2018

I thought Joe told Graham he loved him like a father on the voicemail, is there another one with his love for Debbie?

I wanted to know more about Joe and Kim's interactions and meetings, how that happened etc., and what they would be like now

I hope Joe is not dead and can return even recast, Ned was not there long enough that a recast would not be too hard to take on board, Joe worked better away from Debbie

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

haraway (20-06-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I thought Joe told Graham he loved him like a father on the voicemail, is there another one with his love for Debbie?

I wanted to know more about Joe and Kim's interactions and meetings, how that happened etc., and what they would be like now

I hope Joe is not dead and can return even recast, Ned was not there long enough that a recast would not be too hard to take on board, Joe worked better away from Debbie
    Sharon Marshall said on This Morning today that he is definitely dead and will not return .. however Emmerdale are the ones who do not give out spoilers all the time ... but for the moment I do not think he will return soon ..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (17-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Sharon Marshall said on This Morning today that he is definitely dead and will not return .. however Emmerdale are the ones who do not give out spoilers all the time ... but for the moment I do not think he will return soon ..
    This will be an ongoing thing for years unless they recast, which would be a huge let down as all shock value would be lost. Ned seems to be ambitious and he's out in America so I agree I can't ever see him returning.

I really don't like recast's! It works with smaller characters at times but Joe is a Tate, a return from the dead would be a major story and seeing him pop up with a new face would take a lot away from the character imo. Anyway I'm sure both the audience and Debbie will forget about him soon enough lol

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Graham should have framed Kim for his murder

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (17-10-2018), lizann (17-10-2018)

Totally agree. A real let down to that entire storyline.

Then we would have had endless scenes of Kim in jail seeing they brought her back for good ... still better than her lording it at Home Farm, I guess

Monday

Cain confesses everything to Moira
    How will she react?

Cain tries to hide his guilt, but Moira warns him that if he can't tell Debbie whatever the truth is, then he will have to leave rather than sending Debbie away.

When an angry Moira presses him further regarding Joe, Cain reveals the truth and leaves her utterly stunned.

Meanwhile, Rishi airs his worries about going to the next level with Manpreet, but Nicola has a suggestion for him.

Elsewhere, Paddy reaches breaking point.

Tuesday

Moira demands assurances from Graham
    Can they reach an agreement over Joe's death?

A troubled Moira confronts Graham, seeking assurance they can trust him not to ever tell Debbie what happened to Joe. She's pained to learn that Joe was coming back for Debbie.

Moira then hears the voicemail where Joe told Graham he loves Debbie.

Meanwhile, Ross and Rebecca start breaking the news they are leaving the village. They prepare to tell Charity and Robert, but their attempts are thwarted. Later, Robert overhears a conversation about their plans and doesn't like what he's heard.

Elsewhere, Frank witnesses a suspicious act.

Wednesday

Rebecca refuses to back down
    What does her future hold?

Rebecca stands her ground.

Meanwhile, Gabby doesn't understand why Bernice dumped Daz and takes Bernice's phone out of her bag. What is she planning?

Elsewhere, Rishi confides in Jai about how he is worried Manpreet didn't enjoy their night together.

Also today, Leyla is shocked and heartbroken when Frank reveals how he knows Clive and who he is. How will she react?

Thursday (1)

Rebecca has second thoughts over leaving
    How will Ross react?

As the bad feeling grows, Rebecca suggests to Ross that they should wait a few months before leaving. As a result, Rebecca and Ross reach an impasse.

Meanwhile, Gabby plays matchmaker.

Elsewhere, Frank questions his judgement.

Thursday (2)

Ross puts a plan into action
    Can he get things back on track?

Ross takes decisive action.

Meanwhile, Bob puts off job hunting.

Elsewhere, Bernice shares a romantic picnic with Liam.

Friday

Ross and Rebecca's fates are revealed
    Will they both be leaving together?

Ross is upset but prepares to go alone and says some emotional goodbyes.

Will Ross really leave by himself, or will Rebecca be joining him?

Meanwhile, someone has a crisis of conscience.

Elsewhere, Laurel confides in Harriet.

Digital Spy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

haraway (20-06-2019)

Meanwhile, Emmerdale's Paddy Kirk might finally start to deal with his grief for baby Grace.

Paddy (Dominic Brunt) recently confided in his best friend Marlon Dingle about how he's struggling to feel anything following the tragic loss of his newborn daughter.

Next week's episodes see Paddy continue to keep his emotions pent up as he prepares to return to work at the vets.

Marlon and Chas are both worried that Paddy is returning to normality too soon, but he insists that he's doing the right thing.

Later on, Paddy becomes overwhelmed and breaks down in David Metcalfe's shop. Will he finally start to deal with his pain?

Paddy Kirk in Emmerdale
    © ITV

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Monday, October 29 at 7pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

I think Paddy has been so consumed with supporting Chas and getting Chas through everything, he’s put his own grief on hold to do this so it will finally hit him hard.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Debzyg For This Useful Post:

lizann (28-10-2018), tammyy2j (31-10-2018)

Thread Information