Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Whats your star sign?

I would love to know my horoscope for 2008 please. I`m a Gemini and I had such a lousy year in 2007, I can only hope 2008 will be much better.

Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Anybody got a horoscope for 2008 for Pisces (me)? The ones I have read so far were unbelievable.
    Pisces Horoscope

2008 brings only good news, success and better luck in all phases of life for people born under this sun sign. The best period of the year would be the time after the month of July. Before that, small hurdles or problems may occur for the Pisces people. As per the horoscope, commitment is the main theme of the year for the Pisces people.The horoscope 2008 advices Pisces people to avoid any kind of distraction in life, as these may lead to unnecessary problems and hurdles.

The year 2008 would witness a steady rise in income for the entire period. As for the career, the stars have only positive to say about this aspect. The Pisces people are said to not only have a stable but also an upward moving career.
    Thank you very much, I like the bit about the career going upward and the rise in income.

make my day tell me I'm going to have a better 2008 than 2007. I'm a Leo

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

LEO

Leo Horoscope 2008 brings some hurdles and obstacles for the people born under this zodiac sign in the year ahead. Improvement in scenarios can be observed during November and months after that. There are chances of Leo people buying some retail property as well as some mode of conveyance between the months of April and August. As per the horoscope 2008, some creative ideas would result in increased luck and some unexpected gains.The Leo horoscope 2008 says that the theme for people born under this zodiac sign should be discrimination. This would lend them a helping hand in taking relevant and important decisions relating to their lives.
    Knowing the difference between various scenarios of life would help you in moving at a fast pace in all areas of life. The horoscope 2008 also talks of change in career for Leo people in the coming year.
    Maisie Mouse

GEMINI

Gemini horoscope 2008 can be termed as better for Gemini people as compared to the year 2008. The Gemini horoscope 2008 divides the coming year into good period and bad phase for the people born under this sign. The good period brings along many good opportunities while the bad phase brings some hurdles and problems. Secondly the year 2008 can have two themes for Gemini people; one seriousness and secondly fun. The need remains for Gemini people to add both of these elements in their lives for the year 2008 but in a balanced state.

The Gemini horoscope 2008 brings ample occasions for people born under this zodiac sign to have some serious fun in the coming year. Some doors may be opened for Gemini people to turn their hobbies into profitable business also.
    Maisie Mouse

6. The Following User Says Thank You to *-Rooney-* For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (14-01-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    LEO

Leo Horoscope 2008 brings some hurdles and obstacles for the people born under this zodiac sign in the year ahead. Improvement in scenarios can be observed during November and months after that. There are chances of Leo people buying some retail property as well as some mode of conveyance between the months of April and August. As per the horoscope 2008, some creative ideas would result in increased luck and some unexpected gains.The Leo horoscope 2008 says that the theme for people born under this zodiac sign should be discrimination. This would lend them a helping hand in taking relevant and important decisions relating to their lives.
    Knowing the difference between various scenarios of life would help you in moving at a fast pace in all areas of life. The horoscope 2008 also talks of change in career for Leo people in the coming year.
    Total Mince. What you were suppose to predict was that I would pick the 6 winning numbers of the lottery and bag a hunky man preferrably a tall blonde 41 year old. So get your crystal ball out again Septic Peg and have another look

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I hate to bother you but what type of year has Aquarius got ahead? I hope its better than last year for me .

AQUARIUS

Aquarius horoscope 2008 brings forth the positive changes in the career field for Aquarians. New avenues and opportunities would grow in the year ahead that would also bring much success. Travel is on the cards for Aquarius people according to the horoscope. The year 2008 would surely give you many travel stories to add to your travel journal. The professional front can witness a positive change for the people born under Aquarius zodiac sign. The stars talk of either a complete change of career course or even the job. The Aquarius horoscope 2008 calls for expansion in the career field till November 2008.
    However the lack of flexibility can result in some losses in business. Apart from these minor losses, the year 2008 talks of only financial gains.
    Maisie Mouse

10. The Following User Says Thank You to *-Rooney-* For This Useful Post:

valda (12-01-2008)

Wow! thank you Rooney thats loads better than last year

Thanks very much Rooney. I feel more optimistic about the future now

Thread Information