Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 8th - 12th October 2018

Emmerdale will play with time this week by airing a number of special 'flashforward' scenes.

Fans are bracing themselves for an unmissable storyline which begins tonight (October 8), as Kim Tate makes her return to the show after nearly 20 years away.

Emmerdale

@emmerdale
    TONIGHT: Hate. Hurt. REVENGE... #Emmerdale

5:52 PM - Oct 8, 2018
    112 people are talking about this
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    In recognition of this big moment, Emmerdale will be straying away slightly from its usual style across this week's episodes.

Featuring alongside all of the drama from the village, the show will give brief glimpses of the future as some of the regular characters are seen being quizzed by the police.

Characters like Faith Dingle and Priya Sharma will be seen making reference to something terrible that happened during the masquerade ball at Home Farm.

We know that the event will go off with a bang when Kim gatecrashes the party and later gets pushed from an upstairs balcony by one of her enemies.

Could the special police scenes offer any early clues to the culprit and their motive?

Claire King, who plays Kim, has confirmed that she's back in Emmerdale for a week-long return stint.

Speaking recently, she explained: "I've known for quite a long time – about a year. It's been really hard not telling anybody at all. I did tell my mum, dad and partner, but that's it.

"It was weird as I had to park in the back lot where all the trucks are parked. It was all false noses and I remember thinking, 'This is ridiculous'. It was really difficult at the time, but everyone did a really brilliant job at keeping it quiet."

Digital Spy

is there a death this week, dawn?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is there a death this week, dawn?
    Simon. There was something really off about how calm Graham was when he seen him tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    Simon. There was something really off about how calm Graham was when he seen him tonight.
    did graham even recognise him?

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    simon should hand himself in to the police get ross justice

I’m finding it really hard to believe that Graham ever had any kind of romantic relationship with Kim.

My list of suspects for “who pushed Kim”

1) Noah...
    Last edited by Debzyg; 11-10-2018 at 20:38.

I was disappointed in this week and Kim's return

What was the point of all the police interviews?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I was disappointed in this week and Kim's return

What was the point of all the police interviews?
    Same. It was all a bit of an anti-climax.

Also, I found Joe’s whole death thing a bit naff.
    I mean I get that Kim was the ‘other woman’ Graham was probably seeing when he killled his wife. But I can’t see how Graham would kill Joe just because he loved Kim? I reckon Kim was the person he called after the drink drive accident with his wife (remember the flashback he had where we saw him phone someone to say he needed their help and then the car with his wife burst into flames - im guessing it was Kim he called). So maybe it’s more that she had that over him or something as to why he’s helping her because right now I’m not seeing any real in love vibes from Graham towards Kim.

how long was kim in prison and for what?

Thread Information