Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 1st -5th October 2018

Quote Originally Posted by MattyVicFan View Post
    Well my name says it all lol. I think they are nice together. But they as I said in previous post. Have huge obstacles to overcome . And that Ellis guy just annoys me. I guess that's next for her right now lol
    or bad boy billy when released

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    or bad boy billy when released
    Is this actually character thats gonna show up? I thought about it.

Is this actually character thats gonna show up? I thought about it.
    I think that Billy will appear before the end of 2018 as his mother said he is due to be released in a month's time.

vic on warpath with moira matty aaron and robert, cant blame her
    I find it really hard to feel sorry for Victoria because she’s just sooooo irritating.

Well my name says it all lol. I think they are nice together. But they as I said in previous post. Have huge obstacles to overcome . And that Ellis guy just annoys me. I guess that's next for her right now lol
    I love Matty and Vic too. I'd like for Adam to come back and then some drama but in the end she chooses Matty. What's their ship name by the way?

Over on Emmerdale, Cain Dingle is blocked from returning home just when his family need his support the most.

Next week's episodes see Chas give birth to baby Grace and face the heartbreak of only spending a very short time with her before she passes away.

Although Cain tries to return home to see his sister and the rest of the Dingles, a misunderstanding in France lands him in big trouble.

Moira (Natalie J Robb) has to tell Charity and Debbie that Cain has been arrested on his trip and it's not clear when he'll be home. Will he miss the big Robron wedding too?

Moira Dingle breaks bad news to Debbie and Charity in Emmerdale
    © ITV

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Tuesday, October 2 at 7pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

MattyVicFan (30-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by helena1414 View Post
    I love Matty and Vic too. I'd like for Adam to come back and then some drama but in the end she chooses Matty. What's their ship name by the way?
    I agree, and I do agree with the poster above "Debzyg". Why would you want to cry and miss a guy? Who obviously walked out on you, and your marriage? I DO understand Adam in a way too.

But I feel he put Moira first, he made the choice to say no to life with Victoria. I have feeling Matty might step up, and this will be the difference between Matty and Adam. She said some awful things to him tbh lol.
    I don´t think Adam will return at this moment, but this "Billy" guy, half brother to Ellis seems to enter the village around christmas. I can see this becoming a triangle??? maybe. Soaps can´t stay away from that stuff,
    so I wouldn´t be surprised.

I just don´t want him to be a second choice, in that case bring in someone new for him or have Vic discover that way that she wants him first above anything else. Its just not fair on both of them,

But she´s so angry right now, I dont really think she sees the whole picture in this. As for ship name, I be honest with you. No idea what so ever lol.. Vima or Mavi lol. I haven´t seen anyone post any ship related name either.
    Last edited by MattyVicFan; 30-09-2018 at 17:41.

very sad tonight

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (03-10-2018), tammyy2j (02-10-2018)

very sad tonight
    Yes it was .. but I loved the scenes of them making memories with Grace growing up to about teenage years ..

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (03-10-2018), tammyy2j (02-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Yes it was .. but I loved the scenes of them making memories with Grace growing up to about teenage years ..
    That was a nice touch

Thread Information