Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 1st -5th October 2018

Claire King is going to be on Lorraine tomorrow (25th Sept) ... I am pretty sure that she will be returning to Emmerdale

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (24-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Claire King is going to be on Lorraine tomorrow (25th Sept) ... I am pretty sure that she will be returning to Emmerdale
    Fingers crossed that Claire King is about to return, even if it is for a few weeks as a guest. I just hope that Emmerdale are giving her a good story line.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Perdita (24-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Emmerdale are releasing an October promotion video at 8:15pm this evening.
    https://www.facebook.com/emmerdale/v...37914496753841

she's back

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (24-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    I'm so looking forward to her return.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I'm so looking forward to her return.

Going to wait until I see what the storyline is ...

Monday

Chas and Paddy face a devastating day
    Their time with baby Grace is cruelly short.

In the hospital delivery room, Chas has just given birth. Both Chas and Paddy's joy is cruelly brief as they realise the countdown to Grace's death has begun.

As they share a tender moment talking about all the things Grace will miss out on in her life, Paddy starts to imagine a trip away with their daughter.

Back in the hospital ward, baby Grace passes away in Chas's arms. Chas and Paddy are left distraught, knowing their lives will never be the same again.

Tuesday

Moira breaks some worrying news
    Cain is in trouble.

Moira arrives to tell Debbie and Charity that Cain has been arrested in France.

Meanwhile, when Maya is left homeless, David invites her to live with him and she willingly accepts.

Elsewhere, Joe makes an unsettling discovery.

Wednesday

David hears a noise upstairs. Believing it's Maya, he heads up. However, David gets a shock when he finds himself face to face with a blast from the past – Leyla.

David will soon find himself in hot water with Maya and how will Jacob react to see Leyla is back?

Meanwhile, Connor comes looking for Graham and he threatens Joe with a gun, demanding to know where Graham is. Worried for his life, Joe tells Connor that he too hates Graham. Joe tells Connor he will ensure Graham is at Home Farm tomorrow.

Elsewhere, Tracy and Victoria lay flowers on Finn's grave. Victoria is bitter that Adam can't be here to do the same and walks away, leaving Tracy puzzled.

Thursday (1)

Graham fears he's about to be killed
    What will Connor do?

The enormity of what he's done hits Joe and he leaves a backtracking answerphone message for Connor, telling him not to hurt Graham.

Despite this, Connor is soon standing over a bound and gagged Graham, muttering that he's going to enjoy every second of what he's about to do to him.

Meanwhile, as they argue, Tracy grabs Leyla's things and chucks them outside.

Thursday (2)

Joe is forced to face the consequences
    What will happen to Graham?

Joe is thrown into turmoil.

Meanwhile, Liam and Bernice kiss, but Bernice pulls back, telling him they can't go any further until she has ended things with Daz.

Friday

Robert and Aaron's wedding day arrives
    The Dingles pull together for the happy event.

It's the day of Robert and Aaron's wedding, but Paddy worries about how Chas will cope. While Robert gets ready, he tries to convince Victoria how sorry Aaron is for lying to her about Adam. Victoria is determined to put Robert first despite everything and agrees to attend the wedding.

Aaron hands Robert his old watch, which Aaron has had engraved with the dates of their two weddings. Later, with family and friends gathered at a pagoda outside the village hall, the wedding ceremony gets under way.

Meanwhile, when Rebecca questions Ross about his feelings for her, he responds by pulling her in for a kiss. She tenderly kisses him back. Things are getting back on track for the couple, until Ross spots Dawn. Dawn has information that Ross has waited a long time for.

Digital Spy

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-09-2018), haraway (11-05-2019), MattyVicFan (27-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by MattyVicFan View Post
    I feel sorry for Vic. She's prob gonna think about the life she could have had with Adam. And feel cheated of it. Moira won't be her fave person. But this could also backfire on Matty.

She might blame him saying she wish she hadn't found out. But if so. I think she eventually will forgive him. Just wondering how her relationships towards these two are going to be like after this.
    vic on warpath with moira matty aaron and robert, cant blame her

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-09-2018)

vic on warpath with moira matty aaron and robert, cant blame her
    No I would be pissed too. Moira should done something about this earlier. Seriously how can you go on knowing you changed/destroyed TWO ppls lives in the process. Well Matty got what he wanted. But he's going to have to take stand here. Depending on what he wants himself.

At the same time Vic should consider the fact that Adam chosen this himself. I would feel like. Ok I wasn't more important to you than that? He left Vic behind tbh. So she's going to have a lot of anger in all kinds of directions. The bitterness part is sad. She's too young for that.
    Last edited by MattyVicFan; 27-09-2018 at 21:30.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MattyVicFan For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (29-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by MattyVicFan View Post
    No I would be pissed too. Moira should done something about this earlier. Seriously how can you go on knowing you changed/destroyed TWO ppls lives in the process. Well Matty got what he wanted. But he's going to have to take stand here. Depending on what he wants himself.

At the same time Vic should consider the fact that Adam chosen this himself. I would feel like. Ok I wasn't more important to you than that? He left Vic behind tbh. So she's going to have a lot of anger in all kinda of directions. The bitterness part is sad. She's too young for that.
    cain kinda did his usual bullying for adam to take the blame so he and moira and their kid issac could live happy ever after

matty just wants to get his end away (if he can ) with vic but i hope this is the end of them as a "couple" as it just does not work

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-09-2018)

cain kinda did his usual bullying for adam to take the blame so he and moira and their kid issac could live happy ever after

matty just wants to get his end away (if he can ) with vic but i hope this is the end of them as a "couple" as it just does not work
    Well my name says it all lol. I think they are nice together. But they as I said in previous post. Have huge obstacles to overcome . And that Ellis guy just annoys me. I guess that's next for her right now lol
    Last edited by MattyVicFan; 27-09-2018 at 21:50.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MattyVicFan For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (29-09-2018)

Thread Information