Thread: Big Brother axed

Big Brother axed

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    How dare you chuckle at the vanishing of one of Britain's most iconic cultured shows Perd

I have watched BB from day one, when the show actually had live feed, it was a god send to a sad sack like me with no life, instead I could sit at home and ridicule these poor arrow fodder fame obsessed lunatic house mates.

When C5 took over it was just like someone trying to get whats left out of a used T bag, they just everyone drunk and relied on cheap games designed to have everyone at each others throat.

But and I never considered it possible, reality TV down graded to the likes of love island a show based around a swimming pool that no one goes in for fear of ruining their hair or removing fake tan and make up.

But its OK C5 viewers as the boss has paid for a 26 year old sitcom instead, I hope you like Friends because you will be seeing a lot of it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (16-09-2018)

id say another station will pick up

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    As a format maybe, but the actual BB house has too many police restrictions thanks to the many fight nights and idiot viewer complaints to ofcom etc that it could never run a 24.7 stream again.

NO, actual reality TV has left the planet, now its all prerecorded gash where the participants spend more time in a DR talking about what they did rather than we see them actually doing it.

Thread Information