Quote Originally Posted by Danners9 View Post
All they'd have to do is talk to each other, but they don't.

Yashvi talk to her parents about the advice Alice gave her (re: selling the ring).
Dipi and Shane talk to Toadie about the lack of cleaning she did compared to the standards they have.
Toadie talk to Nel about hiding under the house - secret or not, she's bound to say 'Aunty Alice told me to' or 'Aunty Alice said it's a secret..'.
Karl should have said more about how she was in the pub with him.

All these things would raise eyebrows - but then again, they did hire her after knowing her for an afternoon.

I've just posted in a few threads and it feels like I'm being picky.. but I write for a living and Neighbours at the moment really tests my patience. You have to accept so many illogical things and make several leaps of faith to get from A to B in the storyline.

That says, to me at least, that the storylines are wrong - for the lack of a better term.

They aren't being constructed very well, and it seems that they've upped the guest appearances - like the Simpsons where characters are created for these guests rather than already having characters to fit into a story and then finding someone to play them.

Oh well. *shrugs shoulders*
Dipi and Shane have talked to Toadie about the lack of cleaning Alice did.

As for " illogical things ", life isn't always logical is it?