Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kerry Armstrong (Alice Wells)

Quote Originally Posted by Danners9 View Post
    Hey, Rebecchis, what are you doing letting some woman you've known for an afternoon move into your house and look after your kids....!
    lol thinking the same thing. Few calls to people that they don't know and boom live in psycho nanny Who does that

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

Anne N (31-10-2018), badirene (31-10-2018), tammyy2j (31-10-2018)

Was Sonya's addiction drugs?

Achohol but a lot of addicts can become addicted to other things. So many don’t like to take things incase of transference.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (31-10-2018)

This storyline with Alice. is so unrealistic. They added a fourth arc to Andrea just to stretch it out longer. No one would be that dumb to let someone into their house looking after their kids after knowing the person for an afternoon.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to its.like.that For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (03-11-2018), lizann (10-11-2018), Rowdydog12 (04-11-2018)

Also she hasn’t once mentioned her other grandchild willow.

Quote Originally Posted by kaz21 View Post
    Also she hasn’t once mentioned her other grandchild willow.
    She did say she had "grandchildren". Doesn't want to name them for obvious reasons.

She's clearly not right but Kerry's Alice is hilarious at times. Love the reactions when one of her evil plans go pear shaped

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (10-11-2018), lizann (10-11-2018)

Digital Spy artiocle:

Neighbours hints at Alice Wells's comeuppance as Toadie searches for Andrea's mother
    Will he discover the truth?

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neig...s-comeuppance/

Neighbours offers the first hints at a downfall for Alice Wells next week as Toadie Rebecchi unknowingly stumbles across a clue to her identity.

Alice (Kerry Armstrong), who's the mother of Andrea Somers, has wormed her way in with the Rebecchi family by landing herself a new job as Nell's nanny.

Next week's episodes see Alice continue to spike Sonya's food with painkillers as part of a long-term plan to destroy her marriage to Toadie (Ryan Moloney).

However, just when it seems like the path is clear for Alice to cause more chaos, there's a spanner in the works when Toadie decides to track down Andrea's mother.

Toadie comes up with the idea in preparation for Andrea being released from the psychiatric facility, unaware that her mum is already under all of their noses.

When Toadie calls Andrea's daughter Willow for some tips, he discovers that her gran is a seasoned con artist who's operated under many names over the years.

Armed with a list of potential names, Toadie enlists Piper Willis's help to dig further. Is it only a matter of time before the truth is revealed?

Let's hope so, as when Alice starts gently spreading suspicions that Sonya is drinking again, it's clear that her lies could start to take a major toll on the Rebecchis' marriage if things don't change soon...

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, November 21 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (16-11-2018), Ruffed_lemur (12-11-2018)

All they'd have to do is talk to each other, but they don't.

Yashvi talk to her parents about the advice Alice gave her (re: selling the ring).
    Dipi and Shane talk to Toadie about the lack of cleaning she did compared to the standards they have.
    Toadie talk to Nel about hiding under the house - secret or not, she's bound to say 'Aunty Alice told me to' or 'Aunty Alice said it's a secret..'.
    Karl should have said more about how she was in the pub with him.

All these things would raise eyebrows - but then again, they did hire her after knowing her for an afternoon.

I've just posted in a few threads and it feels like I'm being picky.. but I write for a living and Neighbours at the moment really tests my patience. You have to accept so many illogical things and make several leaps of faith to get from A to B in the storyline.

That says, to me at least, that the storylines are wrong - for the lack of a better term.

They aren't being constructed very well, and it seems that they've upped the guest appearances - like the Simpsons where characters are created for these guests rather than already having characters to fit into a story and then finding someone to play them.

Oh well. *shrugs shoulders*

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Danners9 For This Useful Post:

Anne N (20-11-2018), badirene (21-11-2018), kaz21 (20-11-2018)

I agree, also the whole drugging Sonya things, just sits wrong with me.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

Anne N (20-11-2018), badirene (21-11-2018)

Thread Information