Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jacob Gallagher (Joe-Warren Plant)

he would nearly kill david to take him out of the picture with maya

Emmerdale star Matthew Wolfenden has revealed that Maya Stepney's arrest is just the beginning of a longer journey ahead for Jacob Gallagher.

Maya (Louisa Clein) finally gets her comeuppance next week when the police bring her in to face the music over her disturbing relationship with Jacob.

Matthew's character David is responsible for Maya's downfall, setting a trap for her when she's planning to escape with Jacob forever.

Sadly, this leaves Jacob more furious than ever with David – still refusing to accept that he has been groomed and manipulated.

Speaking about the arrest, Matthew explained: "David absolutely believes he has done the right thing. Now that he knows the truth, he absolutely despises Maya.

"There's no emotion over losing his girlfriend. That completely goes out of the window and it's now pure, unadulterated hate. David wants Maya to go away to prison and for the key to be thrown away.

"Jacob actually witnesses Maya being handcuffed and put into the police car. He's obviously devastated and thinks that David has completely ruined his life. He still wants to be with Maya and thinks they're in love."

Matthew continued: "This is the start of the hard times for David and Jacob. The fact that Maya has been arrested is not the end of the storyline. I think it's the beginning of the next chapter.

"I don't know what's going to happen next, because as far as Jacob thinks, David has ruined his life. I don't know if he's ever going to come around to the fact that David hasn't. It's definitely not going to be a quick fix."

The actor also spoke proudly about his on-screen son Joe-Warren Plant, who has spent months dealing with the difficult storyline in his role as Jacob.

Matthew added: "I'm very proud of Joe-Warren. It's incredible that he's been put up for Best Young Performer at the Soap Awards, which I think he deserves more than anything.

"I've been with Joe now since he was 7 years old, when he first auditioned for the show. I've seen him grow up into somebody who's nearly a foot taller than me, which is very annoying!

"He's just blossomed within this storyline. I know he's 17 now, but the show has given a child actor such a huge storyline. The way that he's gone about it – so professional and grown up – is incredible.

"There's lots of amazing stuff that we've filmed that's still yet to be shown. He's been fantastic and I'm super proud of him."

Emmerdale airs Maya's arrest on Tuesday, May 21 at 8pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-05-2019), Ruffed_lemur (15-05-2019)

i want to slap him and cut his hair

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-05-2019), hward (17-05-2019), Perdita (17-05-2019)

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/08/emmer...GL4Bah9AESadJw

Liv apparently will help Jacob with the aftermath of the Maya storyline once Maya has gone ...
    Last edited by Perdita; 09-06-2019 at 15:54.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (11-06-2019)

i was sure he was in counseling

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i was sure he was in counseling
    David was ..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-08-2019)

He will have time out from Emmerdale as the actor is taking part in Dancing On Ice
    Last edited by Perdita; 23-09-2020 at 07:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    He will have time out from Emmerdale as the actor is taking part in Dancing On Ice
    Good luck to him Let's see if he can continue the trend of Emmerdale stars winning
    Completely in love with Mackenzie Boyd

Emmerdale is set to say goodbye to Jacob Gallagher for a brief spell, while the actor Joe Warren-Plant takes part in the upcoming series of Dancing on Ice. And now, the long-running ITV soap has spelled out how his temporary exit will be explained.

In scenes due to air next week, the teenager will inform his loved ones that he's made secret plans to move to Portugal, where his adoptive mother Alicia lives, for six months.

And despite his obvious worries about leaving biological mum Leyla (Roxy Shahidi) to deal with the fallout from Gabby (Rosie Bentham) accusing Liam (Jonny McPherson) of acting inappropriately towards her, he does jet off.

When his involvement in next year's Dancing of Ice was confirmed back in September, Warren-Plant revealed that he'd be taking some time off to concentrate on the competition. At the time, he also joked that he'd been wearing his skates around the house to break them in before he started training.

The 18-year-old will face off against the likes of singer-turned-presenter Myleene Klass, comedian Rufus Hound, fellow soap star Faye Brookes, rapper Lady Leshurr, TOWIE's Billie Faiers and Neighbours alum Jason Donovan.

Retired athlete Colin Jackson, former Olympic skier Graham Bell, media personality Rebekah Vardy, Capital radio DJ Sonny Jay and Denise Van Outen round out the line-up, while This Morning's Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield are set to return as hosts.

Digital Spy

how can he do medicine, did he fail his exams, repeated?

Thread Information