Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 20th - 24th August 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Kyzaah View Post
    I meant the whole cougar age gap. I know people can be in age gap relationships but this one doesn’t seem natural at all. Plus it always gets creepy like Ned and Lauren, the younger guy get so obsessed over the woman and has no respect for the people they are already in a relationship with. I mean Leo was literally setting her up with his dad who has a history with her but he’s happy to ruin that by his random “school boy” crush basically.
    I don't think Leo is happy to ruin anything, and didn't plan to have feelings for Therese. Paul ruined things with Therese all by himself!

Quote Originally Posted by Kronipoos View Post
    There's an age gap between her and Paul!
    Yeah about 16 years - more than the gap between Leo and Terese. Society in general seems okay with that.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

badirene (13-08-2018)

Thats about the same if my guesstimate is right. Leo is about 32 and Terese wouldn't be more than 48

The actress is 44 not sure if Terese is the same age. Paul is 60 ish.

Surely Leo would want several kids or a kid of his own to follow his dad. Terese won't give him that she has had her family.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Locky For This Useful Post:

Anne N (13-08-2018), kaz21 (13-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
    Yeah about 16 years - more than the gap between Leo and Terese. Society in general seems okay with that.
    Yeah when your older age doesnt matter and its accepted. A 34 year old dating an 18 year old doesnt sound right and is looked down on society even though its perfectly legal but a 48 dating a 32 year old is more acceptable. Purely because when you're 18 you are still a kid and not mature. Whereas after 30 you have had life experience and should be mature. I assume that is why it looks more favourable than a younger age gap

I know someone who was 30 and married a 40 year old and they have had kids and are perfectly fine

Quote Originally Posted by Locky View Post
    Surely Leo would want several kids or a kid of his own to follow his dad. Terese won't give him that she has had her family.
    She may want more kids

I am starting to warm to Leo more maybe that is because of his scenes with Terese

I am wondering if he is another Brennan brother, he is certainly related to someone already in the soap hmmm

Thread Information