Thread: Adam Bateman (Stephen Rahman-Hughes)

Exclamation Adam Bateman (Stephen Rahman-Hughes)

EastEnders is bringing in Stephen Rahman-Hughes as Honey's new love interest Adam
    Bad news for Billy.

EastEnders is bringing in former Emmerdale star Stephen Rahman-Hughes in the role of newcomer Adam Bateman.

The actor, who previously played DCI Vikesh Dasari on the Dales soap, has been cast as Adam – who is set to be a new love interest for Honey Mitchell.

Adam will reportedly set his sights on Billy's estranged wife after setting up home in Walford as the local dentist.

However, it's not just Honey who Adam will be making an impact on as he already has links to the Square, having been fostered by Mariam and Arshad Ahmed from the age of eight.

Fans will have to wait and see what Adam will get up to in Walford, but his arrival is bound to be bad news for Billy – who's been holding out hope for a reunion with Honey ever since they split earlier in the year.

Speaking about joining EastEnders, Stephen told The Sun: "I'm so thrilled to joining an incredible cast on such an iconic show, which I've grown up watching. It really is a dream come true."

Stephen starred in Emmerdale from 2006 to 2007, and has also had roles in Doctors and Bad Girls.

Adam's first scenes will be aired towards the end of the summer.

Digital Spy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (09-08-2018)

lucky honey

adam seems patronising and condensending with honey, she be better getting rid

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (03-01-2019)

The cheating dentist which I think Honey knows, when is she leaving him?

he has finished filming, left

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (01-10-2019)

EastEnders star Stephen Rahman-Hughes is leaving Albert Square after a one-year stint on the BBC soap.

The actor, who has been playing love cheat Adam Bateman since 2018, has already filmed his final scenes, according to the Daily Star.

The news arrives just as his cheating ways look set to be exposed, after embarking on an affair with Habiba Ahmed behind his partner Honey Mitchell's back.

Although Honey was burying her head in the sand for a while after learning of Adam's cheating ways, in upcoming episodes it seems she'll finally confront Adam over his betrayal.

How will she seek revenge? Viewers will have to wait to find out when the scenes air later this year.

Speaking about his storyline last month, Rahman-Hughes admitted that Adam's affair with Habiba came as a huge shock to him.

"It was actually a massive surprise," he told Inside Soap. "I was playing this really nice guy, and suddenly they told me I would be launching into an affair – I was quite taken aback.

"But then I was very excited to get on with some stuff that was going to be much more interesting to play. A show like this is all about conflict and drama – it's what keeps the viewers excited. A nice guy has a shelf-life, so it's good to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in!

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/eas...rahman-hughes/

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (02-10-2019)

Who will miss him, I had'nt noticed he has been missing lately (probs as Emma is dancing on Strictly!)
    he was a bit weak not as good as Gray, now he is menacing

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mysangry For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (04-10-2019)

Thread Information