Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chrissie and Sam, Exits?

It has been confirmed they're leaving at the same time. - I like your theory BlackKat. I really think Jake's got something to do with Chrissie leaving. They are filming scenes this week which are to be screened the week after Sam is arrested and Joel is back in work.

Forever Loving TAO - Messageboard for all Tracy Ann or Chrissie fans!

Joel's back yipeee! I guessed he would be any day now and this I'd say will be his first big storyline. I'm convinced that Jakey will help Chrissie get away and he may even go with her and come back later..
    Last edited by Babe14; 13-07-2005 at 08:12.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by squarelady
    They are filming scenes this week which are to be screened the week after Sam is arrested and Joel is back in work.
    They're filming Sam's arrest already? That means they're going to drag this storyline out until November when Tracy-Ann and Kim leave aren't they. Or are they leaving sooner now? That's 4 months away! I don't see how they can fill that time with this storyline. I figured Sam would just explain the whole story to police when she's arrested, and get Chrissie done. Or Chrissie would run off while Sam is in custody. That can't be the case is Sam is being arrested now though can it?

Katie

Don't forget the difference in time between filming and screening time. Anything that is filmed now will start to be screened round about September time.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Its gonna be good!!

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14
    Don't forget the difference in time between filming and screening time. Anything that is filmed now will start to be screened round about September time.
    yeh theyre filming end of august/beginning of september at the mo so it would only go on for about 2 months
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Sam and Chrisse leaving

It will be beyond belief if the police believe that Chrisse did not have anything to do with Den's death. What did sam do, look after the pub in her absence (after they stole it from her), kill Den then cover him up in a hole that was jus waiting for him.

I am begining to realise that the the writers think all the viewers are all 2 years old (or younger) with no concept of crime and murder............
    Last edited by Aunty Gee; 15-07-2005 at 14:01.

this will be interesting, i hope sam doesnt go to prison that wouldnt be fair on her! evil chrissie! evil! EVIL! she is pure evil!

~*~Shannis will last 'FOREVER', i mean it!~*~
    ~*~x~*~Hailie~*~x~*~

Does anyone no if Sharon and Dennis will find out about Den? I hope they do lol!
    Last edited by Spelling Fairy; 10-11-2005 at 18:51.

if den's body is found in November thats ages to wait to long to wait in suspence!
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

Thread Information