Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Leyla/David/Alicia/Justin

Leyla/David/Alicia/Justin

It is only a matter of time I think before Alicia sleeps with David or Leyla sleeps with Justin again - it is bound to happen anyone think so

I thought they were heading this way to until David and Leyla got back together over Christmas,now I think the writers are planning on having David and Leyla gain custody of Jacob otherwise why have David forgive her so quickly,they could have dragged it out for weeks and have him get with Alicia for a bit to just for added drama,then go back to Leyla we all know they would eventually get back together the writers seem to love them together not that I'm complaining I think there one of the strongest couples on the show to be fair.

I thnk it all comes out about leyla being jacob's mum

Quote Originally Posted by bake the turkey View Post
    I thnk it all comes out about leyla being jacob's mum
    David knows this and that Justin is his real dad now, is it that Jacob finds out also?

it must do surely

Emmerdale's Natalie Anderson has revealed that Alicia Gallagher will be on the lookout for a new love interest in the coming months.

In recent episodes, Alicia discovered that her husband Justin slept with her sister Lelya and is the real father of the child they have been raising. Teasing what viewers can expect in 2011, Anderson promised that the coming year will be "really, really, really good" for the ITV soap.

"It's going to be absolutely amazing," she said. "Alicia has got some very nice things coming up for her. Obviously there is the continuation of the storyline with Jacob and Justin, her soon-to-be ex-husband.

"So there is a possibility for certain gentlemen to step into those shoes."

She added: "I'm not revealing who, but it's going to be a lovely, fantastic year for everybody."

Jacob Gallagher (Joe Warren-Plant) is caught stealing by Leyla Harding (Rokhsaneh Ghawan-Shahidi) as Alicia Gallagher (Natalie Anderson) walks in.

Alicia seems very friendly with Andy so maybe she gets with him

Yeah they went out for valentine's day just as friends. Andy and Alicia may get on great together.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Does anyone think that David might get with Amy? I think she may have a crush on him.

Thread Information