Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: chrissie

I like Chrissie too and I really hope she ends up the winner in this. I don't want to see Sam getting the VIc back.

i want sam getting the vic back dont know why cause i prefer chrissie i just would like the mitchells back there i think
    jake moon forever

I'm really liking Chrissie at the moment.

When she first came into Eastenders, I didn't see anything special about her, but the last few weeks, I've thought she is great. I love watching her. She's very womanly, and strong - which is what I love about her.

I'm not too keen on Sam though. Den was right about her. She is just a little kid, jumping up and down to be noticed. She'll never be anything close to what her brothers are.

But go Chrissie - you rock! x

I agree with you about Sam being just like a kid. It's why I don't like her.

I liked her at first but now she is turning, what she is doing to Zoe is really nasty. Sam on the other hand used to be a wet fish but she is emerging stronger and stronger now.

Yeah... She's really been getting on my nerves lately. And no offence to her, as she is pretty, but last Friday in the Vic, I thought she looked terrible compared to Zoe and Chrissie. And the way she was mouthing off as if she's something special, and this week, laying down the law to Chrissie. It's like hey Sam, get a grip!

Thread Information