Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pierce Greyson

I liked him too, after he loosened up a bit. Plus he's hot.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CookieTargaryen For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (15-02-2019), tammyy2j (17-02-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by CookieTargaryen View Post
    I liked him too, after he loosened up a bit. Plus he's hot.
    Yes he was easy on the eye

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours' Pierce Greyson to discover Ebony Buttrose's big secret
    How will he react?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ttrose-secret/

Neighbours' Pierce Greyson is about to discover Ebony Buttrose's big secret.

Chloe Brennan (April Rose Pengilly) is the first to find out what Ebony (Christie Hayes) is hiding after she confronted the newcomer at the end of today's (June 24) episode, which we know will prompt Ebony to confess that she is secretly using some of Pierce's money to support her sister, who's a struggling single mother.

But Pierce (Tim Robards) will soon discover what his fiancée is up to as well after he finds them the perfect luxury house, only for Ebony to begin making excuses to put off moving in.

hen Chloe challenges Ebony over her suspicious behaviour, Ebony admits that she’s secretly letting her hard-up sister Crystal live there with her small children.

Although Chloe urges Ebony to tell Pierce the truth, she initially agrees to help Ebony and her sister by finding an affordable rental for the family to live in – but when she's later left alone in the house, Chloe can't resist sneaking a peek at Ebony's wedding dress and holding it up against herself, only to be quickly caught by Pierce.

A baffled Pierce demands an explanation, but Chloe ultimately keeps Ebony's secret.

Unfortunately, when Pierce later asks Mark to get Chloe to back off, Mark reveals that Chloe's actually covering for Ebony, and Pierce arrives to get the truth about what's going on from Ebony just as Chloe has finally managed to convince her to reveal all.

After the secret is revealed, a stunned Pierce gives Ebony an ultimatum: she can either sign a financially binding agreement and stay in the relationship, or take a huge payout and walk away for good.

What will Ebony decide? And how will Chloe feel about the decision?

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 25-06-2019 at 00:24.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (25-06-2019)

his son coming in

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (02-09-2019)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours reveals big news over Pierce Greyson's future in the show
    Is he staying or is he going?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...e-tim-robards/

Despite media doubt surrounding Tim Robards' future on Neighbours, it looks like Pierce Greyson is here to stay.

The 47-year-old, who made his name on reality show The Bachelor Australia, landed himself a permanent spot on the soap last year.

And while some news outlets cast doubt over his potential to remain on the show, executive producer Jason Herbison has revealed he'll be a cast member "well into 2020".

"We are absolutely delighted with Tim's performance and have just recontracted him to ensure his character is on screen well into 2020," Herbison told Daily Mail Australia.

"We have some incredibly juicy story arcs in the pipeline for Pierce which are sure to shock and enthral fans and we have no doubt Tim will deliver."

The news arrives soon after Woman's Day suggested the soap's team weren't happy with Tim's performance.

However, Tim's gone and proved otherwise, as has the EP, who said these statements couldn't be further from the truth. And now the chiropractor-turned-TV star has got some "juicy story arcs" to sink those acting chops into.

Back in August, the actor revealed to Digital Spy about the snobbery he's encountered as a result of his reality TV background.

"There are some people out there who just see you as wearing one hat," he told us.

"They think, 'Aren't you a chiropractor, so you shouldn't do anything else? Weren't you on The Bachelor, you shouldn't be in anything else?'

"I have learned not to pay too much attention to that kind of small thinking though as it's limiting. I love that I can turn myself into different things and different challenges."

He added: "Eventually, I would love to inspire other people to do more of what you love – if you are doing something you love then you will probably be good at it.”

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

and...

The Bachelor's Tim Robards signs a new contract with Neighbours - as producers deny reports 'his acting chops weren't up to scratch'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...eighbours.html

not keen on him and chloe

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    Digital Spy article:

Neighbours reveals big news over Pierce Greyson's future in the show
    Is he staying or is he going?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...e-tim-robards/

Despite media doubt surrounding Tim Robards' future on Neighbours, it looks like Pierce Greyson is here to stay.

The 47-year-old, who made his name on reality show The Bachelor Australia, landed himself a permanent spot on the soap last year.

And while some news outlets cast doubt over his potential to remain on the show, executive producer Jason Herbison has revealed he'll be a cast member "well into 2020".

"We are absolutely delighted with Tim's performance and have just recontracted him to ensure his character is on screen well into 2020," Herbison told Daily Mail Australia.

"We have some incredibly juicy story arcs in the pipeline for Pierce which are sure to shock and enthral fans and we have no doubt Tim will deliver."

The news arrives soon after Woman's Day suggested the soap's team weren't happy with Tim's performance.

However, Tim's gone and proved otherwise, as has the EP, who said these statements couldn't be further from the truth. And now the chiropractor-turned-TV star has got some "juicy story arcs" to sink those acting chops into.

Back in August, the actor revealed to Digital Spy about the snobbery he's encountered as a result of his reality TV background.

"There are some people out there who just see you as wearing one hat," he told us.

"They think, 'Aren't you a chiropractor, so you shouldn't do anything else? Weren't you on The Bachelor, you shouldn't be in anything else?'

"I have learned not to pay too much attention to that kind of small thinking though as it's limiting. I love that I can turn myself into different things and different challenges."

He added: "Eventually, I would love to inspire other people to do more of what you love – if you are doing something you love then you will probably be good at it.”

and...

The Bachelor's Tim Robards signs a new contract with Neighbours - as producers deny reports 'his acting chops weren't up to scratch'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...eighbours.html
    That's odd. One article says he's 37, the other 47!

I really like him and Chloe together. They just seem so natural.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (02-10-2019), Mirjam (02-10-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post

i must be watching some other couple so

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i must be watching some other couple so
    i think Chloe is the problem in this dynamic. She was just like Hendrix up until about a week before he arrived and is now becoming strict Mum without seeing his perspective.

Pierce moving from flash businessman to family man has been quite steady, partly because we haven't seen him in too many storylines, but her character flip flops from week to week and being Mum doesn't suit her (yet).

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Danners9 For This Useful Post:

lizann (04-10-2019), Mirjam (03-10-2019), tammyy2j (03-10-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post

He is 37

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (03-10-2019), lizann (04-10-2019), Ruffed_lemur (03-10-2019)

Thread Information