Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vicky Jeffries (Kerri Quinn)

Exclamation Vicky Jeffries (Kerri Quinn)

The feud between Simon Barlow and teenage gang leader Tyler Jefferies will be getting a new wrinkle on Coronation Street.

Viewers have seen the two fallout after Tyler (Will Barnett) originally recruited wayward Simon (Alex Bain) into his crew, influencing him into helping him rob both Audrey Roberts (Sue Nicholls) and Flora (Eileen Davies).

Kerri Quinn
    © TWITTER KERRIQUINN15

The two ultimately fell out when Simon thought better of his criminal deeds and turned Tyler in to the police for mugging and assaulting Flora.

Simon temporarily left the cobbles with grandfather Ken (William Roache) to get out the firing line once the police went after Tyler, but it looks as if fans definitely haven't heard the last of their conflict.

Digital Spy has learned that Northern Irish actress Kerri Quinn has been cast in a role of Tyler's mum Vicky Jeffries in a storyline that will see her interacting with Simon's dad, Peter Barlow (Chris Gascoyne).

Quinn recently had her breakout role starring opposite former Doctor Who actor Christopher Eccleston in BBC One's Come Home, and has also previously appeared in Sean Bean's The Frankenstein Chronicles.

Kerri Quinn
    @KerriQuinn15
    So off to Manchester in the morning for a few months. Excited yet bricking it. Let me know if you're around for a bev.

9:05 PM - Jul 15, 2018
    See Kerri Quinn's other Tweets
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    View image on Twitter
    View image on Twitter

Kerri Quinn
    @KerriQuinn15
    Manchester.....ive fallen in love.

11:23 PM - Jul 17, 2018
    See Kerri Quinn's other Tweets
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    The actress has been documenting her temporary move from Northern Ireland to Manchester to film Coronation Street on social media, most recently writing on Tuesday (July 17): "Manchester.....I've fallen in love."

Coronation Street traditionally airs on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on ITV, but this week has aired its second episode at the later time of 9.30pm to accommodate The Voice UK Kids.

Digital Spy

a new love or old love for peter?

She is demanding with Robert, bananas, could herself or Tyler not get?

I expect her to come loudly into the restaurant calling out daddy to be Robert

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    She is demanding with Robert, bananas, could herself or Tyler not get?

I expect her to come loudly into the restaurant calling out daddy to be Robert
    I believe she will at their wedding ......

she already got robert's banana

Kerri Quinn has teased the end of Vicky Jefferies and Robert Preston's big baby drama, admitting she might be leaving the cobbles.

Vicky is currently expecting Robert's baby, and while Michelle Connor is currently unaware, the star had previously said that she will find out at some point.

With actor Tristan Gemmill leaving the soap and Kym Marsh taking a break, Kerri has now explained that the story may culminate with her own departure too.

"I really don't know what's going to happen," she told Digital Spy and other media. "Maybe she could go off with Robert and forgive him and live happily ever after, but that would be me gone

"Being from Belfast, these opportunities don't really fall on your lap, so I would just have to embrace the exposure of the storyline and go, 'Cheers, thank you so much', and hopefully it'll open up other doors.

"They're toying with so many things. I think at this moment in time, I'm going at the end of the storyline, and whatever happens beyond that will be a bonus."

Kerri also expressed hope that the storyline would not pit the two women against each other, and instead frame them as victims.

"Yeah it would be lovely if that was to happen you know, but they're thinking what's going to make the best drama," she continued.

"Vicky's pregnant so I suppose killing each other's not really an option but we still don't know. We're hearing stories but nothing is set in stone.

"I don't really know how it's going to play out but I'm sure they will eventually find out about each other."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...rt-baby-story/

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (09-08-2019)

Robert is horrible she does not deserve him

She seems lonely, with her family presumably back in Northern Ireland, and I've a feeling she could turn out to be very clingy and needy towards Robert. I just hope Corrie doesn't go down the stalker route as it's been done before. I can just imagine her revealing her pregnancy to Michelle, probably in the middle of the Bistro at the worst possible moment..

Quote Originally Posted by emerald View Post
    She seems lonely, with her family presumably back in Northern Ireland, and I've a feeling she could turn out to be very clingy and needy towards Robert. I just hope Corrie doesn't go down the stalker route as it's been done before. I can just imagine her revealing her pregnancy to Michelle, probably in the middle of the Bistro at the worst possible moment..
    I think that will happen as Robert and Michelle are about to say their wedding vows....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

emerald (17-08-2019)

returning

Thread Information