Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruby Allen (Louisa Lytton)

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    It was Steph
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Cheers Chick,

hi i really like the story line wiv ruby and stacey and i really like both characters , ju lettin uze no! x

Johnny allen is the worst hard man i have ever seen. to start with he is about a hundred years old and no one is scared of an oap, hes boring so this tina and ruby storyline is crap. ee has gone downhill since andy and den left, the other soaps ats the moment are exciting and theres ee just doing its typical syoryline.

Quote Originally Posted by hannah-mj
    hi i really like the story line wiv ruby and stacey and i really like both characters , ju lettin uze no! x
    Me too, I liked tonight's episode when Ruby opened up to Stacey, we saw a caring side to Stacey tonight, I liked that.

The relationship with Johnny and Ruby is intriguing also, Johnny seems to have a lot of painful stuff going on in his head, partly consumed with guilt, the other grieving for his family. I feel really sorry for Ruby, she isn't coping with her feelings, and her father should be there looking after her, but he can't even take care of himself.

After the initial shock Ruby will have finding about Tina and her father, I think Tina could be the best thing for Ruby. Tina's clearly a very big part of Johnny's life, he loves her deeply, and is keen to be involved with his life, that includes Ruby. Maybe Tina can get Johnny to face up too his feelings, and treat his daughter with a bit more understanding.

I do like Ruby and her interaction with Stacey is brilliant. They bring out the best in each other.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Me too, I liked tonight's episode when Ruby opened up to Stacey, we saw a caring side to Stacey tonight, I liked that.

The relationship with Johnny and Ruby is intriguing also, Johnny seems to have a lot of painful stuff going on in his head, partly consumed with guilt, the other grieving for his family. I feel really sorry for Ruby, she isn't coping with her feelings, and her father should be there looking after her, but he can't even take care of himself.

After the initial shock Ruby will have finding about Tina and her father, I think Tina could be the best thing for Ruby. Tina's clearly a very big part of Johnny's life, he loves her deeply, and is keen to be involved with his life, that includes Ruby. Maybe Tina can get Johnny to face up too his feelings, and treat his daughter with a bit more understanding.
    I think Jonny should involve himself and Tina more in Rubys life , i feel sorry for her , she has only got stacey to talk to , even though stacey has been being really nice i think ruby needs to be able to talk to her dad , i hope ruby gets sorted out soon cause its not good seein her sad! x x x

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    I feel really sorry for her too she's trying so hard to get her dad to listen to her but he shuts her out and makes out like she's in the wrong because he can't deal with being a proper father to her as he was never there for her when she was growing up and he feels guilty about Scarlet and Steph dying.

what Johnny doesn't realise is that he's probably doing more harm than good she's taking tablets she sleep walks and the reason she's doing these things is because he refuses to let her in

Johnny's problem is that he's too controlling and needs to let Tina and Ruby lead their own lives their own way not his way it's about time he realised he can't always get his own way all of the time
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

I feel sorry for Ruby too, she clearly hasn't dealt with her mum and sister dying, although it was a year ago, she still has feelings she hasn't come to terms with. I don't know what Johnny did for Ruby after their family died, but it seems to me that she was shipped off too boarding school before she could even blink. When somebody dies who is close to you, the last thing you need is to be taken away from everybody else you care about, and put in amongst a group of strangers. Although Johnny loves his daughter, sending her away suited him at the time. I don't think it was to do with what was best for her.

Despite Johnny cheating on his wife, it's clear that he did love her, he has a lot of built up emotion, and is suffering from a lot of heartache. He can't help Ruby because he hasn't learn't to help himself. I think he could do with some counselling as well, instead of bottling it all up. I want him to be able to talk to his daughter about her mum and sister, and not be so concerned with education, and pressure. Education is important, but to be happy in your self means more.

I think it would be better for Ruby to take some time off study, maybe even take a holiday and spend some quality time with her dad. What the headmaster suggested about her dropping some GCSE's was good advice in my opinion. All he said was to maybe drop two, from the 12 (I think she's doing at the moment). You can always do some extra GCSE's while you do your a'levels, and are in college. She could do it anytime. Johnny needs to think about Ruby's state of mind, you can't focus yourself on work, when you have so much else going on in your head. She needs to get that sorted out first.

Speaking of Ruby , did anyone see louisa lytton and lacey turner on smile? if so , what do you think of them (the actresses) , i think they seem nice by the way x x

Hannah
    x x x x x x x x x x x x x
    Last edited by hannah-mj; 17-04-2005 at 11:22.

Thread Information