Page 15 of 68 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruby Allen (Louisa Lytton)

Just read this on the BBC EastEnders site:

Thu 19 May 19:30
    EastEnders
    As Ruby says her farewells, could Tina be returning? Derek's decision brings heartache to Pauline, and Demi has a shock announcement for the rest of the Millers
    Thanks for the AMAZING banner Layneykins!

Am I the only one here who thinks Ruby is surplus to requirements? I couldn't care less if they axed her! She is hardly a strong character like Stacey.

Quote Originally Posted by *xeni*
    Am I the only one here who thinks Ruby is surplus to requirements? I couldn't care less if they axed her! She is hardly a strong character like Stacey.
    Your not the only one, I find her rather pointless, So long as they never axe Stacey she is brilliant

Thank you Jessie Wallace

What a relief to find others who agree with me about Ruby. I know she's only 16, but I don't think she is a very good actor either. Not a patch on other teenage girls we've had in Eastenders like Stacey, Sonia and Janine.

Its because shes new! I love the character of Ruby and think its just what EE needs.
    And its just the starting point of better EE.
    Loved the scenes with Tina and Ruby on Thurs. Thats was great acting.
    xox

noooooo - louisa lytton is taking a break from eastenders for a few months and wont be back until later this year!

Quote Originally Posted by barney2906
    noooooo - louisa lytton is taking a break from eastenders for a few months and wont be back until later this year!
    OH MY G D - SHE CANT! she is my favourite character!!!! ooooooo noooooooooo i hope she doesnt go for long 'cause she 1 of the reasons i watch , until she joined i wasnt to keen on stacey , but now they are friends staceys 1 of me faves! , im not liking this idea , but i hope she does well on her gcses . x x x

HMJ!

Ruby has the ability to be a great actress yet she actually continues to flap her arms like a penguin throughout her lines which completely ruins every scene she is in for me - its so annoying!!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by hollyg85
    Ruby has the ability to be a great actress yet she actually continues to flap her arms like a penguin throughout her lines which completely ruins every scene she is in for me - its so annoying!!
    She has a problem also with eye contact,, her eyes are every where but on the subject JMHO

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah-mj

OH MY G D - SHE CANT! she is my favourite character!!!! ooooooo noooooooooo i hope she doesnt go for long 'cause she 1 of the reasons i watch , until she joined i wasnt to keen on stacey , but now they are friends staceys 1 of me faves! , im not liking this idea , but i hope she does well on her gcses . x x x

Well she is off to boarding school, she is still a student in real life,, so makes the story line more realistic..

Thread Information