Thread: Holby City Spoilers 10th July 2018

Exclamation Holby City Spoilers 10th July 2018

'Into The Light'
    Roxanna has a difficult decision to make.

Roxanna and Gaskell return to Holby triumphant, but is everything as it seems?

Torn between a chance to make history and her conscience, Roxanna faces a tough decision. Will she cross the line?

Meanwhile, Hanssen's recovery is put to the test with Essie's arrival, but he'll have to overcome painful memories if he wants to save her life.

Elsewhere, when Donna's hopes for her family seem out of reach, Zav is the last person she expects to save the day. Has she misjudged him?

Digital Spy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

hward (04-07-2018), kaz21 (03-07-2018)

Roxanna and Gaskell are both as bad as each other I think

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hward For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (04-07-2018)

Have they forgot they were supposed to be killing someone off "within the month" or have I blinked and missed it since there's still no sign of it happening?

Quote Originally Posted by hward View Post
    Have they forgot they were supposed to be killing someone off "within the month" or have I blinked and missed it since there's still no sign of it happening?
    The Roxanne looking for info scenes got me thinking it might be Gaskell doing the killing but slightly differently to how I first imagined...

"if it wasn't for you meddling doctors, I'd have got away with it"

Quote Originally Posted by Rear window View Post
    The Roxanne looking for info scenes got me thinking it might be Gaskell doing the killing but slightly differently to how I first imagined...

"if it wasn't for you meddling doctors, I'd have got away with it"
    Interesting theory...I can definitely see him as being capable of doing it.

Does anyone know what day this one will be on since I'm assuming it's not on tomorrow, or if we have to wait until next week?

Quote Originally Posted by hward View Post
    Does anyone know what day this one will be on since I'm assuming it's not on tomorrow, or if we have to wait until next week?
    Will be shown today

Holby City will air a new Casualty crossover tonight (July 11) as fans are treated to a one-off Wednesday outing.

Casualty's Ethan Hardy is heading to Holby City in special crossover tonight
    The doctor's Huntington's story is being revisited.

The show has been moved from its usual Tuesday slot as the schedule changes continue – but that's not the only surprise in store.

Tonight's episode will see Casualty favourite Ethan Hardy (George Rainsford) make an appearance in the sister soap as his Huntington's story is finally revisited.

George Rainsford

@georgerainsford
    Hi, for anyone interested, I am making an appearance in this week’s #HolbyCity. It’s on WEDNESDAY 8pm which means you’d have to miss the #ENGCRO #WorldCup semi-final. So if you watch Holby live this week, you’re basically an idiot. But a dedicated one! �� Xx

2:11 PM - Jul 9, 2018
    236 people are talking about this
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    The scenes will see Ethan bring a patient up to the wards when he suspects that she might be suffering from Huntington's disease, like him.

As it happens, Roxanna and Gaskell are already familiar with Ethan's diagnosis – unlike the majority of his colleagues downstairs.

It soon transpires that the pair had previously considered Ethan as a candidate in their risky stem cell trial, but ultimately rejected him.

So, with Holby touching on Ethan's biggest secret, does that mean Casualty will be exploring it further too?

Holby City airs tonight at 8pm on BBC One.

Digital Spy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

hward (11-07-2018)

Thread Information