Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 9th July to 13th July

Emmerdale Spoilers 9th July to 13th July

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Week 28 press centre spoilers, July 9th - 13th July. More details added.

Monday – Chas makes a painful discovery. Cain is shocked by a sudden decision. Debbie suffers another blow.

Wednesday - Megan faces a life-changing result. Jai endures a disastrous date. Frank makes a confession. Charity toys with an old enemy.

Thursday, 7pm - Charity pleads her case. Moira receives a distressing call. Lachlan is suspicious.

Thursday, 8pm - Matty rejects a show of support. Moira seeks to make amends. Lachlan's torment intensifies.

Friday - Moira reels over a sudden departure. Lachlan stalks a face from the past. Lachlan enacts his revenge.

This is the week before that spoiler reegarding Lachlan trying to kill Liv and Robert.
    is megan up duffy? abortion?

Megan on no don't be carrying Graham 's kid

3. The Following User Says Thank You to heydrich39 For This Useful Post:

indigodance (05-07-2018)

Exclamation Emmerdale Spoilers 8th - 13th July 2018

Monday

Chas vows to call off the wedding
    Recent events take their toll.

Chas discusses her fears with the consultant, but is confused when they mention organ donation. She's left upset to realise that Paddy has been considering it.

Later, Chas tells Cain that her baby isn't going to live. She also reveals how Paddy went behind her back about organ donation. Cain tries to see things from Paddy's perspective, but he soon realises that Chas is in denial and hoping for a miracle.

As their emotional conversation continues, Chas fights back the tears as she tells Cain that she can't marry Paddy.

Meanwhile, Debbie is crushed when the doctor explains that Sarah will have to stay in hospital until she's had her transplant.

Wednesday (1)

Chas and Paddy's news spreads
    How will everyone react?

The Dingles discover the truth about Chas and Paddy's baby.

Meanwhile, Megan is shocked when Graham reveals that Frank found the pregnancy test. She reveals it was negative, to Graham's relief.

Elsewhere, Jai reluctantly goes on a date with Manpreet's daughter Aiesha to keep Rishi in with Manpreet.

Wednesday (2)

Megan's big secret is rumbled by Charity
    Will their animosity be reignited?

At Home Farm, Megan is attempting to hang some fairy lights, but the ladder falls away and she's left dangling. She calls out to Graham to help. There's a clear attraction between them and they kiss. It's clear things are about to go further, but they hear a noise.

Later, Megan's blood runs cold when Charity reveals that she knows about her and Graham.

Meanwhile, Frank makes a confession.

Thursday (1)

Charity begs for another chance with Ryan
    Will she get it?

Charity is anxious when Irene arrives wanting to talk. Irene confronts Charity about the letter she sent to Ryan and asks her to leave him alone.

A desperate Charity promises that she won't let Ryan down again, but will Irene listen?

Meanwhile, Moira receives a distressing call revealing that Matty is in hospital.

Elsewhere, Lachlan is suspicious.

Thursday (2)[/B]

Moira is devastated by Matty's attack
    Will they get a chance to make up?

Moira is shocked about Matty being attacked and rushes in to see him, but it's clear he doesn't want her there.

Moira wonders if Matty was beaten up for being transgender, but a defensive Matty insists it wasn't about that. Can Moira make amends for her recent behaviour, or is it too late?

Meanwhile, Lachlan's torment intensifies.

Friday

Lachlan lines up Terry as his next victim
    Will he kill again?

Lachlan notices Gerry's fake uncle Terry joining a funeral service, clearly carrying out another con.

Lachlan watches as Terry walks away from the rest of the mourners and follows him with murderous intent.

Meanwhile, Moira reels over Matty's latest departure.

Digital Spy

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-07-2018), haraway (14-03-2019), tammyy2j (03-07-2018)

Always good to see Lachlan in the spoilers.

I'd like if Matty and Ryan were friends, know each other before discovering relatives in Emmerdale
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 03-07-2018 at 22:50.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-07-2018), lizann (04-07-2018), Perdita (04-07-2018)

Love to see more Ryan... looking forward to seeing him again with charity

10. The Following User Says Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (05-07-2018)

At the moment Matty is coming across as an arrogant pratt ..... he/She has a long time to emotionally deal with this .... it's devastating for Moira.... she needs time and no one is giving it to her

12. The Following User Says Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (05-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by indigodance View Post
    At the moment Matty is coming across as an arrogant pratt ..... he/She has a long time to emotionally deal with this .... it's devastating for Moira.... she needs time and no one is giving it to her
    Yes, this would have come as a shock but why would a sex change be devastating to a parent? Why is Moira so unable to accept Matty for who he is? I know I would not have any problems if I was to be confronted with this as a parent ... Sure, I would like some questions answered but this total denial from Moira is something I do not understand

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Yes, this would have come as a shock but why would a sex change be devastating to a parent? Why is Moira so unable to accept Matty for who he is? I know I would not have any problems if I was to be confronted with this as a parent ... Sure, I would like some questions answered but this total denial from Moira is something I do not understand
    I agree about asking questions and finding acceptance ...... following the storyline of Moira, as a character in the programme ..... she is still mourning the loss of one daughter and felt betrayed that hannah/Matty did not not acknowledge and share the family grieving.... a new baby which was a total shock, killing Emma, life with Cain....dont forget her nephews , losing her son as well... there is nothing left for Moira to be Moira and deal with her own trauma..... matty/Hannah was overload at that point of time .... the loss of another child albeit physical and emotional rather than as in death .... Another betrayal.... matty/Hannah at the moment is not looking at the bigger picture to support her/his mum, focused on their changes .... a double edge sword... the sharp end for both of them

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (05-07-2018), haraway (14-03-2019), lizann (05-07-2018), Perdita (05-07-2018)

did not expect charity to spill about ryan to megan after she walloped her

graham wanted charity to tell, bear thrills is dark

Thread Information