Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 2nd - 6th July 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I agree that the actor is not the best but Mark Jordon did much better in Heartbeat .. I agree with the rest .. Amelia, being such a Christian is not being very kind to her father/uncle .........
    Urgh, Liam Fox isn’t it who plays Dan? I literally have an ongoing jokey commentary with a friend on Facebook each episode on how bad his acting was during each show. Honestly I’ve seen my 3 year old nephew fake cry better than him. The angry face he does when he screws his nose up makes me want to punch my tv. He looks like an angry Smurf

The guy who plays Daz, that Mark Jordon is a better actor yes. At least his tears look real!

I’m surprised at Amelia not questioning this girls motive’s more. She always seemed to be quite on the ball and intuitive and yet she bought every rubbish excuse that Beth gave her about why her family hadn’t been in touch. And then did that to Daz without any real explanation as to why and went completely against her own beliefs around honesty etc in doing so. I can only imagine it was the child coming out in her that wanted to punish Daz for sleeping with her mom. Because I can’t honestly believe she would genuinely believe he was this horrible monster murdering killer. I mean she never even asked if it was true or asked what happened? The girl who always wants to know what’s going on, didn’t even bother to ask what went on?
    Last edited by Debzyg; 03-07-2018 at 20:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Debzyg View Post
    Urgh, Liam Fox isn’t it who plays Dan? I literally have an ongoing jokey commentary with a friend on Facebook each episode on how bad his acting was during each show. Honestly I’ve seen my 3 year old nephew fake cry better than him. The angry face he does when he screws his nose up makes me want to punch my tv. He looks like an angry Smurf

The guy who plays Daz, that Mark Jordon is a better actor yes. At least his tears look real!

I’m surprised at Amelia not questioning this girls motive’s more. She always seemed to be quite on the ball and intuitive and yet she bought every rubbish excuse that Beth gave her about why her family hadn’t been in touch. And then did that to Daz without any real explanation as to why and went completely against her own beliefs around honesty etc in doing so. I can only imagine it was the child coming out in her that wanted to punish Daz for sleeping with her mom. Because I can’t honestly believe she would genuinely believe he was this horrible monster murdering killer. I mean she never even asked if it was true or asked what happened? The girl who always wants to know what’s going on, didn’t even bother to ask what went on?
    Sorry, it is Liam Fox who plays Dan.. I am always getting the two mixed up .. I think Liam was good when he first joined but this who is the real dad and abduction storyline are not doing any of the actors any favours .. looks to me like they all do not really believe in it and are just hamming along ... hopefully it is soon over ..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (03-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Sorry, it is Liam Fox who plays Dan.. I am always getting the two mixed up .. I think Liam was good when he first joined but this who is the real dad and abduction storyline are not doing any of the actors any favours .. looks to me like they all do not really believe in it and are just hamming along ... hopefully it is soon over ..
    That ‘urgh’ wasn’t at you by the way, it was my annoyance at Liam Fox’s acting, or lack of!

Definitely agree with you about them coming across as not really believing in the storyline. I’ve not found it entertaining at all. And I struggle to have any real sympathy for Dan because the acting is so rubbish I just can’t connect with his character at all.

And Dans behaviour has been more odd than Daz’s. In real life situations, the sheer lack of wanting to cooperate with the police would have raised suspicions with the old bill long ago!

I’ll be glad when the truth comes out and they all have to apologise to Daz for the way they treated him. Although I can see Dan continuing to be an angry little smurf and still blaming Daz for Amelia being taken in the first place. Just hope they don’t drag it out and get this storyline over ASAP!
    Last edited by Debzyg; 03-07-2018 at 22:05.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Debzyg For This Useful Post:

Perdita (04-07-2018)

well done bernice nicely played

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Debzyg (04-07-2018), tammyy2j (05-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    well done bernice nicely played
    I know! For once Bernice using her brain and doing something utterly brilliant!

Now if only she’d quickly mentioned to Angry Smurf Dan and Kerry that Daz was set up by Beth, instead of still letting them think he was responsible. Ah well, there’s tomorrow nights show when they’ll hopefully find out (seeing as how the police heard Beth’s confession over the phone, so they should now know Daz was set up).

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Debzyg For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (05-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Debzyg View Post
    I know! For once Bernice using her brain and doing something utterly brilliant!

Now if only she’d quickly mentioned to Angry Smurf Dan and Kerry that Daz was set up by Beth, instead of still letting them think he was responsible. Ah well, there’s tomorrow nights show when they’ll hopefully find out (seeing as how the police heard Beth’s confession over the phone, so they should now know Daz was set up).
    will kerry and dan be taking in beth now, a stray comes to stay

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    will kerry and dan be taking in beth now, a stray comes to stay
    Hope not, her acting skills weren’t that great either...

Thread Information