Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 2nd - 6th July 2018

Exclamation Emmerdale Spoilers 2nd - 6th June

Dr Cavanagh is caught in the middle of Tracey and David

Sarah is determined to attend the school dance even if it kills her

The search for Amelia reaches fever pitch.--- Will she be found
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

They should just write Amelia out all together, her going missing S.L is just a bore and its still going? We have had to endure watch boring Doug and boring Brenda most of the week. The only decent story-line has been Chas & Paddy. And that psycho Lachlan should be caught already, but they'll drag that S.L out until October before he gets caught, and thats a big IF.

Talking Emmerdale Spoilers 2nd - 6th July 2018

Tuesday (1)

Cain is forced to make a major sacrifice
    He strikes a surprising deal with Ross.

Cain tells a shocked Debbie that Ross wants him to hand over the garage or he'll go to the police.

Cain tells Debbie that he isn't going to hand over the garage, and instead offers Ross a joint partnership.

Meanwhile, David and Maya bond further while talking about their respective marriage woes. After having a drink, a tipsy David and Maya get close and are about to kiss when they are interrupted by Dr Cavanagh. Things get worse when Tracy walks in on the row.

Elsewhere, Daz resorts to desperate measures.

Tuesday (2)

Daz has a chance to get Amelia back
    But will it pay off?

Daz is armed as he waits for Amelia's kidnapper, but she flees upon spotting his weapon.

Later, Beth panics when Amelia sneaks out. She charges after her and tells Amelia about Daz killing her father. When Daz spots them both, Amelia is torn when Beth tells her to run. What will Amelia do?

Soon afterwards, Daz's problems intensify when he's arrested.

Meanwhile, Rhona feels sorry for Marlon when Jessie announces she's been offered the headteacher job.

Elsewhere, Tracy decides to move on.

Wednesday

Marlon's date with Jessie runs into problems
    Is he really ready to move on?

Marlon and Jessie are both nervous as their date gets under way.

Jessie gets cold feet when she spots pictures of Marlon's ex-girlfriends littered around the place. Will Marlon's past threaten his future?

Meanwhile, David confides in a kindred spirit.

Thursday (1)

Sarah puts her own health at serious risk
    She lies in order to attend the school dance.

Sarah has an appointment to get a second opinion on her condition, but the consultant agrees with the previous diagnosis and Debbie's hopes are dashed.

Desperate to attend the school dance, Sarah lies and tells the consultant she feels fine, but it's clear when she walks upstairs that she's far from well.

Meanwhile, Doug endures a crushing rejection.

Thursday (2)

Sarah struggles badly at the school dance
    Will things go horribly wrong?

Sarah is dropped off at her dance but struggles once again to catch her breath.

Samson finds Sarah and offers to take her home, but she's determined to stay. How will the school dance go and will Sarah feel fit enough to get through it?

Meanwhile, Jessie reveals her deepest fears.

Elsewhere, Chas hides her heartbreak.

Friday

Debbie receives devastating news
    The doctors have another update.

Debbie is devastated when the consultant gives her bad news on Sarah.

Meanwhile, Paddy and Chas struggle to cope.

Elsewhere, Bob and Laurel show a united front.

Digital Spy
    Last edited by Perdita; 26-06-2018 at 07:31.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-07-2018), haraway (13-03-2019), tammyy2j (26-06-2018)

God who cares about stupid Debbie dingle? It should be renamed dinglefarm because everything is about them wish Lachlan would have a dingle cull

Does Ross know Simon is or was back?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    God who cares about stupid Debbie dingle? It should be renamed dinglefarm because everything is about them wish Lachlan would have a dingle cull
    "Dinglefarm" that family has been in the village for nearly 25 years, so I dont think the Dingles will be taken out by Lachlan of all people, thats so laughable.

That little creep is only good for throwing temper tantrums, violating women and murder. JMOP

i want more hanmatty

I don't think anyone cares about Amelia story, guy who plays dan is so bad at acting , I lost interest from day one

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heydrich39 For This Useful Post:

Debzyg (03-07-2018), fannyskater (01-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    I don't think anyone cares about Amelia story, guy who plays dan is so bad at acting , I lost interest from day one
    Same here! That chap who plays Dan is a terrible actor.

And any sympathy I had for Amelia finding out Daz was her real dad just went down the toilet when she accused him of taking her and let him get arrested. I mean come on! That other girl tells you Daz killed her dad and you chose to believe her limited version over your own family member who you’ve known a lot longer? And you don’t even question it at all and at least tell the police what the girl said? I thought Amelia was supposed to be a smart girl, but she’s being anything but lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Debzyg View Post
    Same here! That chap who plays Dan is a terrible actor.

And any sympathy I had for Amelia finding out Daz was her real dad just went down the toilet when she accused him of taking her and let him get arrested. I mean come on! That other girl tells you Daz killed her dad and you chose to believe her limited version over your own family member who you’ve known a lot longer? And you don’t even question it at all and at least tell the police what the girl said? I thought Amelia was supposed to be a smart girl, but she’s being anything but lately.
    I agree that the actor is not the best but Mark Jordon did much better in Heartbeat .. I agree with the rest .. Amelia, being such a Christian is not being very kind to her father/uncle .........

Thread Information