Concussion 35
    Winded 276
    Fractured Skull 2
    Black eye 112
    Torn muscles 62

Ouch!!!!

yep i watched it at my cousins house
    it was hilarious
    but i dont have sky so i cant watch it at home!!

Quote Originally Posted by lunalee
    Do anyone else watch this!!! I think it is hilarious

I've just been on the website and found this

Injury name

Number of people who got this injury from playing Takeshi's Castle
    Broken ribs 41
    Broken jaws 19
    Bruised chin 312
    Bruised shins 282
    Knocked out 9
    Concussion 35
    Winded 276
    Fractured Skull 2
    Black eye 112
    Torn muscles 62

Ouch!!!!
    oo that sounds interesting, what is it?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by true.moon
    but i dont have sky so i cant watch it at home!!
    its on sky so no wonder i aint heard of it cos we dont have sky either
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

http://www.count-takeshi.tk/

It's a Japanese show where 100 people start off at the begining and they have to get through all there weird games and then at the end they storm Takeshi's castle in little cars (lol) squiting paint at each other. There has only ever been one winner ever in the shows history.

Honestly it's a lot funnier than i make you. It's just really hard to explain

http://www.count-takeshi.tk/

It's a Japanese show where 100 people start off at the begining and they have to get through all there weird games and then at the end they storm Takeshi's castle in little cars (lol) squiting paint at each other. There has only ever been one winner ever in the shows history.

Honestly it's a lot funnier than i make you. It's just really hard to explain
    wow it sounds so funny! wish i had sky
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Some of the games they play - this is just the starting games so these are the ones trying to knock as many people out of the game as possible.

Bite The Bun - all volunteers have their hands tied behind thier back and have to basically grab a bun using their mouth which is hanging from above. Once you have a bun you have to run through the finish line and you progress to the next round. There are only 82 buns though.

Roulette - All 100 volunteers grab a chip from the white powder and then sit on the massive roulette board acording to the number and colour of the chip. There are only 82 chips. Once everyone is sat in thier place, the roulette board is spun and when the colour and number comes up, the people on that number and colour are eliminated.

The Great Wall - Basically, the first 82 volunteers to get over this 2.5 metre wall is through to the next round. The other side of the wall is made slippery so it is easier for the volunteers to get down.

The Fortress - There are 82 golden balls hidden across a medium sized area. Find one of these in one of the many objects around then you go through to the second round.

Knock Knock - This is where all 100 volunteers have to run through 10 doors which have mud on the other side and they have to get a ball out of the white powder after the last door. The problem is you can't see where the door is so you have to run into the wall in different places until someone breaks through.

Match Maker - This is where the 100 volunteers have to pick up a shape and fit it in the correct whole on the blue mates. There are 100 shapes but only 82 of them fit into the blue shape holes. Get a shape in the correct hole, you go through to round 2.

Line Up - In this game, all the volunteers try and grab a bib like thing from the hanging containers. When they have put on their bib, they and 4 other volunteers put their feet into this rope thing and all 5 of them have to walk together with their feet tied to the finish line.

Slippery Wall - All 100 volunteers have to try and climb over this slippery slope and get to the other side. Most volunteers slide down so theymake a human wall up the slope and the volunteers all climb up the human wall.

In The Sack - Only on the husband/wife version. This is a starting game. There are 40 beds and basically you got to find your partner and get onto on of the beds with them. Get on a bed with your partner and you are through.

Giant Maze - There is a Massive Maze where all 100 people have to go round and find the exit. The first 88 to the exit get through to the next round. The other 12 are boarded in by Strong Kanegou and Oniji Tankobo.

Flag Down - In Flag down, a team of contestants take on a team of Emerald guard. Each team tries to protect their flag while the other members of the team try and pull the opposings teams flag down. Whoever pulls the opponents flag down first wins.

it is hilarious!!! they are all mad!!
    craig charles does the voice over

Quote Originally Posted by willow
    craig charles does the voice over

I know

Some of the games they play - this is just the starting games so these are the ones trying to knock as many people out of the game as possible.

Bite The Bun - all volunteers have their hands tied behind thier back and have to basically grab a bun using their mouth which is hanging from above. Once you have a bun you have to run through the finish line and you progress to the next round. There are only 82 buns though.

Roulette - All 100 volunteers grab a chip from the white powder and then sit on the massive roulette board acording to the number and colour of the chip. There are only 82 chips. Once everyone is sat in thier place, the roulette board is spun and when the colour and number comes up, the people on that number and colour are eliminated.

The Great Wall - Basically, the first 82 volunteers to get over this 2.5 metre wall is through to the next round. The other side of the wall is made slippery so it is easier for the volunteers to get down.

The Fortress - There are 82 golden balls hidden across a medium sized area. Find one of these in one of the many objects around then you go through to the second round.

Knock Knock - This is where all 100 volunteers have to run through 10 doors which have mud on the other side and they have to get a ball out of the white powder after the last door. The problem is you can't see where the door is so you have to run into the wall in different places until someone breaks through.

Match Maker - This is where the 100 volunteers have to pick up a shape and fit it in the correct whole on the blue mates. There are 100 shapes but only 82 of them fit into the blue shape holes. Get a shape in the correct hole, you go through to round 2.

Line Up - In this game, all the volunteers try and grab a bib like thing from the hanging containers. When they have put on their bib, they and 4 other volunteers put their feet into this rope thing and all 5 of them have to walk together with their feet tied to the finish line.

Slippery Wall - All 100 volunteers have to try and climb over this slippery slope and get to the other side. Most volunteers slide down so theymake a human wall up the slope and the volunteers all climb up the human wall.

In The Sack - Only on the husband/wife version. This is a starting game. There are 40 beds and basically you got to find your partner and get onto on of the beds with them. Get on a bed with your partner and you are through.

Giant Maze - There is a Massive Maze where all 100 people have to go round and find the exit. The first 88 to the exit get through to the next round. The other 12 are boarded in by Strong Kanegou and Oniji Tankobo.

Flag Down - In Flag down, a team of contestants take on a team of Emerald guard. Each team tries to protect their flag while the other members of the team try and pull the opposings teams flag down. Whoever pulls the opponents flag down first wins.
    wow all those games sound well cool, im really missing out!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Thread Information