Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Olivia (Raechelle Banno)

Olivia (Raechelle Banno)

This is an article in today's Sydney Daily Telegraph (Sydney Confidential) about new character Olivia.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ent...-1227573382571

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (19-10-2015)

I wonder if new character Olivia could be Chloe's daughter? ( Chloe used to board with Irene and she got pregnant to local Doctor Lachie Fraser back in the old episodes)

Long-term Home and Away fans may remember the show's latest newcomer when she arrives in Summer Bay looking for Irene Roberts.

Raechelle Banno will play Olivia, who was last seen as a child in Summer Bay in 2005.

Raechelle Banno
    © Luke Stambouliah

Olivia was born back in 1998 and is the daughter of Lachlan Fraser and Chloe Richards. However, her tragic childhood began when Lachlan suffered brain damage in an operation and later died after going to the US for treatment.

Chloe and Olivia returned to Summer Bay, but further tragedy struck when Chloe was killed in a car accident, prompting Irene to fight for custody of the youngster.

Although Irene had to cut her losses when Olivia eventually went to live with her uncle in London, upcoming scenes will see the now-teenager return in pursuit of her former foster mother.

However, before she can reach Irene, Olivia will catch the attention of VJ when she flirts with him and invites herself back to his house.

The pair soon find themselves getting up to no good as they steal some bikes, but when Olivia later reveals her identity to Irene, it becomes clear that there may be more to her arrival than she is letting on.

Olivia is keen to build a life in Summer Bay, but when Irene finds out how she got to Australia in the first place, she may be less inclined to let her stay.

"Olivia shows up on Irene's doorstep. There has been a lot of drama back in England," Banno told TV Week.

"She's very forward. She wants VJ's attention and she just puts herself out there. Part of the reason she is flirting is to watch him squirm."

digitalspy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (19-10-2015)

When I saw pics of her and Irene I thought that would be the case since Chloe was randomly mentioned a few times earlier this year. She better have an accent or 0/10 this show I swear

Home and Away newcomer Olivia will waste no time in causing chaos upon her arrival in Summer Bay.
    Australian viewers have recently been reintroduced to Olivia, when the teenager turned up looking for her former foster mother Irene Roberts.
    However, although Irene agrees to let her stay, she will start to wonder if she has made a big mistake, as Olivia quickly ends up on the wrong side of the law.
    Olivia will trash Charlotte King's home after the pair have an argument and she soon finds herself facing legal charges for vandalism as a result.
    To make matters worse, it is clear that she is still not being honest with Irene about her reasons for leaving London in the first place as further truths come to light.
    Raechelle Banno, who plays Olivia, told TV Week: "Olivia does have a bit of a past in the UK.
    "She trusts Irene but she has only just arrived in Summer Bay, really. So I think she is not ready to go back to those memories just yet."

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-11-2015), Pantherboy (02-11-2015)

Some info on Olivia

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (09-11-2015), Pantherboy (09-11-2015)

I read that she will become pregnant by Hunter but that she will have an abortion ... not sure if that will happen though

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (09-11-2015)

On Home and Away, Irene Roberts and VJ Patterson will have their lives turned upside down when a familiar face returns to Summer Bay.
    Olivia, played by Raechelle Banno, is the daughter of the late Lachlan Fraser and Chloe Richards and was last seen as a child in Summer Bay in 2005.
    Upcoming scenes will see the youngster return in pursuit of Irene, who temporarily looked after her when her parents died, but she quickly catches the attention of VJ before she can reach her.
    Olivia flirts with a smitten VJ and invites herself back to his house, but the pair soon find themselves getting up to no good when they steal some bikes.
    However, when Olivia later reveals her identity to Irene, it becomes clear that there may be more to her arrival than she is letting on.
    Although Olivia is keen to build a life in Summer Bay, Irene is horrified when she finds out that she stole money to get to Australia and starts to doubt whether she should let her stay. Have Olivia's plans been thwarted already?

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I read that she will become pregnant by Hunter but that she will have an abortion ... not sure if that will happen though
    I hope this isn't true

DailyMail story with pictures of Raechelle (Olivia) filming at Palm Beach this week (I have no idea who the other character filming with her is - played by Eliza Scanlon).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...alm-Beach.html

Happy Easter everyone!!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-03-2016), lizann (25-03-2016), Perdita (25-03-2016)

Thread Information