Thread: Duncan Radfield (Nicholas Gleaves)

Exclamation Duncan Radfield (Nicholas Gleaves)

So .....we’ve been introduced to Duncan. Olivia’s dad, who will be featuring heavily in the big storyline that will see the Metcalfes pushed to their limits for the rest of this year!

Coronation Street fans were quick to spot character Duncan Radfield’s real identity as the character made a huge request on Monday night’s episode.

Duncan, dad to Olivia, called a meeting with Sally Metcalfe as a thank you for the actions of her daughter, Rosie, who prevented her from going to prison before her show exit.

He told how he was setting up a charity fund after his wife, May, died from a stroke.

Duncan, played by Nicholas Gleaves, then cheekily grilled Weatherfield Mayor Sal for her advice about a funding application he was making to the council.

He later revealed how he had missed the official deadline, before asking if the mum of two could see that it “landed on the right desk.”
    He said: “To be honest, I’ve got an ulterior motive.

“We were going to apply from a grant from your mayoral charity, and I was wondering if you could give my application the once over.”

Yet eagle-eyed soap fans exposed Duncan’s real identity, as that of Waterloo Road’s Richard Whitman.

The harsh Director of Education became a hate figure among telly fans due to his bullying vendetta against the school and headmistress.

After his time on the BBC series, actor Nicholas became a familiar face to ITV viewers during stint in Cold Feet in 2016, as Trevor Green.

Meanwhile viewers also relished a mention of Jim McDonald in the first visit to the Corrie cobbles, with the character making his comeback soon.

some on line talk his wife is alive

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    I would have thought Duncan would have investigated throughly but again soap police

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Perdita (05-12-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Has now been confirmed.. living in Costa Rica ....http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/coro...lfe-jail-free/

Thread Information