Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Den Watts

Maybe he'll finally admit he fancied Sharon all along!
    Last edited by squarelady; 11-07-2005 at 16:05.

Forever Loving TAO - Messageboard for all Tracy Ann or Chrissie fans!

That'll make me cringe squarelady

well if thats the storyline and they really want to destroy whats left of 1 of ee greatt charectorses well i for 1 will call it a day cos ee must realise den has a big following just check out hreads on other websites and he also has plenty of older fans who would say that ee had finally over stepped the mark,and i'm sur leslie granthem would be repulsed at such a storyline,

We all know it's true though WQ!

Forever Loving TAO - Messageboard for all Tracy Ann or Chrissie fans!

If it does say anything like that, I can just imagine Sharon's face when she's reading it, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by callummc
    well if thats the storyline and they really want to destroy whats left of 1 of ee greatt charectorses well i for 1 will call it a day cos ee must realise den has a big following just check out hreads on other websites and he also has plenty of older fans who would say that ee had finally over stepped the mark,and i'm sur leslie granthem would be repulsed at such a storyline,
    It's a special voice over effect used in THOUSANDS of other drama projects and I think even in soap before.

It's not like they're bringing Den back.

i wasn't meaning i had a problem with a voice over as long as it sounded right,it depends for me what the voice was saying if its just telling sharon things and that he loves her as a daughter great,but if they start more sordid incest story ideas well for me and a lot of other people that would be unacceptable,den might have been a possesive dad,but the idea of him loving her sexually for me would just be ee had totaly lost its credibility,i think some peple have a weird obsession with incest,i'd prefer for him to tell her that he never slept wirh paula rickman,that she lied to dennis and thats why he had a problem with dennis,maybe it was arthur who slept with her,but den knew and was thinking of poor dennis finding out pauline was his stepmum

I doubt they'll open up the incest revelation. It did exist though there's no denying it.

well thats a matter of opinion no one knows what was going through his head except the writers who wrote his lines,maybe some of them have incsest on the brain or maybe we are all a bit to obsessed with ee and should follow leslie granthems advice and get out more

It was obvious Den had incestuous feelings towards daughter Sharon. I thought it was something we were meant to pick up on. It was almost written in the dialogue in several occasions and direction almost screamed it.

Thread Information