Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Den Watts

Dirty Den Watts

anyone see todays sun newspaper. leslie grantham says ee ratings have fallen since den was killed off. im not sure how true this is though. what do you think?

I don't think he spoke to the sun directly,he was on tv yesterday morning,he did say the ratings have dropped since he left,he talked about the play he was in,he also said he wouldn't be going back and he missed some of his friends at Ee like -june brown,nigel harmon,leticia dean,natalie cassidy,wendy richard and he looked well,he also said it was a mistake to go on the webcam but what happened wasn't as black and white as it appeared in the papers.

Aww bless, i'm missing him.I thought Leslie was a fab actor, and Den was a brill character!We miss him, it just ain't the same!
    Luv ya
    Layne
    x x x

Quote Originally Posted by adbjcs
    anyone see todays sun newspaper. leslie grantham says ee ratings have fallen since den was killed off. im not sure how true this is though. what do you think?
    I don't think Eastenders ratings falling have anything to do with Leslie Granham leaving the soap. I don't think viewers have turned off in protest. It's to do with the lack of storylines and the bad scripts that have been produced the last few months.

I do think Eastenders has been improving lately. I am enjoying the storyline with Rebecca/Martin & Sonia & I like the characters of Johnny and Ruby. There does seem to be a lot of good upcoming storylines. I think it's only a matter of time before the EE ratings will be on a high again.

I've noticed Tony Jordan's name being mentioned on the end of episodes now, the episode when Martin and Sonia went to say goodbye to Rebecca was the first one I saw with his name on the titles, and it was definetely the best episode I'd seen in months.

Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
    Aww bless, i'm missing him.I thought Leslie was a fab actor, and Den was a brill character!We miss him, it just ain't the same!
    Luv ya
    Layne
    x x x
    I miss him to,he also said he left because of the hatchett woman,his words , not my'n , but think about it she's the one responsible for the crap we've had to endure since christmas , and i beleive Leslie going has lost them veiwers-my gran, mam, dad, 2 brothers , 1 sister , 2 aunts ,and 3 of my mams friends,and their only the people i know about , i used to enjoy watching Ee with my family, now it's a case of me and my other sister watch it in the bedroom,whats worse is we've all voted for emmerdale in the soap awards as a protest,and because my mam and gran have actually started watching it and i've seen bits and it's not to bad , i'm glad i'm not the only one on these boards who misses him,nice talking to you.

Quote Originally Posted by callummc
    I miss him to,he also said he left because of the hatchett woman,his words , not my'n , but think about it she's the one responsible for the crap we've had to endure since christmas , and i beleive Leslie going has lost them veiwers-my gran, mam, dad, 2 brothers , 1 sister , 2 aunts ,and 3 of my mams friends,and their only the people i know about , i used to enjoy watching Ee with my family, now it's a case of me and my other sister watch it in the bedroom,whats worse is we've all voted for emmerdale in the soap awards as a protest,and because my mam and gran have actually started watching it and i've seen bits and it's not to bad , i'm glad i'm not the only one on these boards who misses him,nice talking to you.
    No your not the only one!!!!

I also feel that the coffin is not nailed shut,i also think that if they dug up the hole and there was no body it would bring a lot of den fans back,just thinking that maybe,1 day hell walk back in the vic would be enough,thats the only reason a few den fans are still watching,lets face it den watts is EE.

Yeah bring back Den

bringing him back again would just be sad
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by the_watts_rule
    bringing him back again would just be sad
    And probably a miracle. How would the scriptwriters explain that one I wonder? A secret twin? But nothing would surprise me in EE nowadays.

Thread Information