Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Russ Owen (Stuart Manning)

I sorta agree with you, but I like Russ at times

I'm surprised he didn't go sooner he lost his sparkle when his brother Liam died and Danni left.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Whatever happened about his cancer? It never gets mentioned anymore
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k9 View Post
    Whatever happened about his cancer? It never gets mentioned anymore
    I think we he was seeing Caroline he was embarrassed because he had one testicle.

I didnt really mind Russ i always wanted to see him get with Nancy

So will he leave permanently with baby Max? I think this would really kill Jacqui

I thought he should have gone with the rest of his family, he has been boring since then.

No real loss to the show but that is now several long termers that are leaving or have left the in the last year - Max, OB, Mandy (again, although I'm glad as her return was crap), Justin, Russ, Warren, Hannah.

I mean Russ was boring but they could have given him something to do instead of sidelining him for the new set of kiddies on the block, who for the most part are just awful.

I would not be surprised if Nick Pickard decided to leave soon

no real loss

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo View Post
    Mandy (again, although I'm glad as her return was crap)
    shes coming back again apparently

I mean Russ was boring but they could have given him something to do instead of sidelining him for the new set of kiddies on the block, who for the most part are just awful.
    yes especially Anita and Theresa

I would not be surprised if Nick Pickard decided to leave soon
    God I hope not, worst thing that could possibly happen.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Russ and Nancy

As if Hollyoaks' upcoming storyline involving a fire in The Loft isn't enough, actor Stuart Manning has revealed a plot twist that will really shock fans of the Channel 4 soap.

The 29-year-old actor says his character Russ Owen finds his girlfriend Nancy Hayton in bed with cross-dressing student Kris Fisher.

He said: "There's the fire in The Loft so Russ runs into his and Nancy's flat which is next door and goes into her room and discovers Kris and Nancy in bed together."

He continued: "That's a bit of a shocker, a real hurter I think because the whole reason why they're in bed together is because Nancy overhears Russ talking to Calvin and something Russ says hits home with Nancy about her being his consolation prize."

The scenes will be shown at the end of May.
    With Russ leaving and this, there will be no happy ending for Russ and Nancy

Exclamation Russ Owen (Stuart Manning)

Hollyoaks bosses have announced that Stuart Manning is returning to the show in his role as Russ Owen.

The actor will head back to filming this summer after nine years away from the Channel 4 soap.

Russ was a regular on Hollyoaks between 2004 and 2009. He was last seen kidnapping his baby son Max from the McQueens, a few months after the death of the little boy's mum Tina Reilly.

Speaking about his big return, Stuart commented: "After a decade away from Hollyoaks, it felt like the right time to come back and particularly when the show is on such a high.

"It will be really interesting for me to explore how the character of Russ has evolved and to return as a different actor to who I was back then."

Russ's other memorable storylines include his brief marriage to Mercedes McQueen (Jennifer Metcalfe). The couple were torn apart by Mercedes's affair with Warren Fox.

During his time in the village, Russ also became a teacher, battled testicular cancer and had a romance with Sophie Burton.

Since leaving Hollyoaks, Stuart has competed on ITV's I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! and featured in a UK stage tour of A Passionate Woman.

His other acting credits have included guest roles in Doctors, The Dumping Ground, Casualty and Ackley Bridge.

Digital Spy

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (31-05-2018)

Thread Information