Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Holby City 2018

Does anyone else really not like what they’re doing with Fletch and Abigail? I don’t buy their fling/relationship whatsoever. It’s odd to me, just my opinion. I thought what he had with Jac was much more real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jj9961 For This Useful Post:

hward (13-06-2018), Rear window (13-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by jj9961 View Post
    Does anyone else really not like what they’re doing with Fletch and Abigail? I don’t buy their fling/relationship whatsoever. It’s odd to me, just my opinion. I thought what he had with Jac was much more real.

Jac and Fletch were marriage happy ever after material. Even if it constituted a leaving together holding hands.
    I think that's the only way Jac should go.
    But without her Holby will be lost.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rear window For This Useful Post:

hward (13-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by jj9961 View Post

I agree. With Jac there's been the build up of them getting closer and her letting him in (as much as Jac ever does anyway) and even up to when she left there was still the feeling that it could carry on when she returned. Whereas with Abigail it's just literally all come out of the blue and it feels like they're not on an even keel. If they've done it purely for the purpose of a love triangle with Jac then I'll tolerate it so long as he gets with Jac in the end! I liked her with Johnny, hated her with Self-Absorbed, and had high hopes for her with Fletch...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hward For This Useful Post:

Rear window (13-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by hward View Post
    I agree. With Jac there's been the build up of them getting closer and her letting him in (as much as Jac ever does anyway) and even up to when she left there was still the feeling that it could carry on when she returned. Whereas with Abigail it's just literally all come out of the blue and it feels like they're not on an even keel. If they've done it purely for the purpose of a love triangle with Jac then I'll tolerate it so long as he gets with Jac in the end! I liked her with Johnny, hated her with Self-Absorbed, and had high hopes for her with Fletch...
    Me too with her previous flings.

Fletch is lovely and he softens Jac in a way that's really nice to watch.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rear window For This Useful Post:

hward (14-06-2018)

it won't be jac

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

hward (14-06-2018), Rear window (14-06-2018)

I think it's going to be Sacha who dies �� The way he was so depressed on the show of the 17th July looks like it could be leading to it. If so I'll cry buckets ��
    Last edited by anzyh; 19-07-2018 at 23:28.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/holb...michie-return/

Holby City's new autumn trailer has revealed that John Michie is reprising his role as Guy Self.

Although it's not confirmed whether he'll be returning full time, fans will no doubt be thrilled to see his character on TV screens again.

BBC Holby City

@BBCHolbyCity
    Hands up who’s ready for Autumn on #HolbyCity? 🙋🏽*♀️ https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p06k7tfd … #HolbyAutumnTrailer

10:43 PM - Sep 4, 2018
    198 people are talking about this
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    John had taken time away from Holby City following the death of his daughter Louella Fletcher-Michie. Louella, who was 25 years old, was tragically found dead at last year's Bestival music festival in the early morning hours of September 11, 2017.

Shortly after news of Louella's death broke, John thanked friends and fans for their support.

A statement from the family said: "Louella inspired all who knew her with her joy of life. The family would like to thank everyone for their heartfelt tributes and messages."

The new Holby City trailer features also Serena's interest in a new F1 called Leah, while Sacha tearfully admits that he feels broken – as Jac says she'll do whatever she can to help him.

An episode focusing on Sacha's mental health struggles recently aired to widespread praise from viewers.

The clip also sees the return of Mo, who is brought in during a crisis for the hospital, and Lofty and Dom are making plans for the future.

Holby City airs on BBC One.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

hward (06-09-2018)

Yay for Mo being back, but not thrilled with Self-Absorbed, unless he's going to oust Gaskell then I'll be happy, lesser of the two evils and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by hward View Post
    Yay for Mo being back, but not thrilled with Self-Absorbed, unless he's going to oust Gaskell then I'll be happy, lesser of the two evils and all that.
    But then we'll be moaning we want rid of him.
    ;-/

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rear window For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (06-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Rear window View Post
    But then we'll be moaning we want rid of him.
    ;-/
    I know, but right now I probably hate Gaskell more. An ideal world would be neither of them

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hward For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (06-09-2018), Rear window (08-09-2018)

Thread Information