Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holby City 2018

Does anyone else really not like what theyíre doing with Fletch and Abigail? I donít buy their fling/relationship whatsoever. Itís odd to me, just my opinion. I thought what he had with Jac was much more real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jj9961 For This Useful Post:

hward (13-06-2018), Rear window (13-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by jj9961 View Post
    Does anyone else really not like what they’re doing with Fletch and Abigail? I don’t buy their fling/relationship whatsoever. It’s odd to me, just my opinion. I thought what he had with Jac was much more real.

Jac and Fletch were marriage happy ever after material. Even if it constituted a leaving together holding hands.
    I think that's the only way Jac should go.
    But without her Holby will be lost.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rear window For This Useful Post:

hward (13-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by jj9961 View Post
    Does anyone else really not like what theyíre doing with Fletch and Abigail? I donít buy their fling/relationship whatsoever. Itís odd to me, just my opinion. I thought what he had with Jac was much more real.

I agree. With Jac there's been the build up of them getting closer and her letting him in (as much as Jac ever does anyway) and even up to when she left there was still the feeling that it could carry on when she returned. Whereas with Abigail it's just literally all come out of the blue and it feels like they're not on an even keel. If they've done it purely for the purpose of a love triangle with Jac then I'll tolerate it so long as he gets with Jac in the end! I liked her with Johnny, hated her with Self-Absorbed, and had high hopes for her with Fletch...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hward For This Useful Post:

Rear window (13-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by hward View Post
    I agree. With Jac there's been the build up of them getting closer and her letting him in (as much as Jac ever does anyway) and even up to when she left there was still the feeling that it could carry on when she returned. Whereas with Abigail it's just literally all come out of the blue and it feels like they're not on an even keel. If they've done it purely for the purpose of a love triangle with Jac then I'll tolerate it so long as he gets with Jac in the end! I liked her with Johnny, hated her with Self-Absorbed, and had high hopes for her with Fletch...
    Me too with her previous flings.

Fletch is lovely and he softens Jac in a way that's really nice to watch.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rear window For This Useful Post:

hward (13-06-2018)

it won't be jac

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

hward (13-06-2018), Rear window (14-06-2018)

I think it's going to be Sacha who dies �� The way he was so depressed on the show of the 17th July looks like it could be leading to it. If so I'll cry buckets ��
    Last edited by anzyh; 19-07-2018 at 22:28.

Thread Information