Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ryan Stocks (James Moore) - Charity's son

I expected Ryan around to meet Sarah (or has he done?) and help Charity and Noah, where is Ryan?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-10-2018)

I wish he would have more scenes with other characters like other Dingle family members

I am getting turned off him with Dawn

I enjoy his scenes with Ross and Charity

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-02-2019), lizann (06-02-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I wish he would have more scenes with other characters like other Dingle family members

I am getting turned off him with Dawn

I enjoy his scenes with Ross and Charity
    Agreed.

looking for his hole, sleazy bag, ryan is being ruined

Apparently, according to Entertainmentdaily he has his long hair cut off ...

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emm...ne-death-news/

Emmerdale's Ryan Stocks is left devastated next week as he discovers that his adoptive mum has died.

Ryan (James Moore) was raised by Irene Stocks and lived with her for most of his life before he moved to the village, although viewers haven't seen the character appear on screen since 2019.

Next week, Ryan feels hassled when he receives multiple phone calls out of the blue.

When Ryan finally answers, it's clear that he has received some terrible news.

Ryan tries to contact his mum Charity (Emma Atkins), but she rejects his call as she's busy overseeing a playdate for Johnny and Moses alongside her ex-fianc?e Vanessa Woodfield.

With nobody else to talk to, Ryan confides in Mackenzie Boyd (Lawrence Robb) instead and explains that Irene has died.

Mackenzie tries to call Charity, but she also fails to answer his call as she's enjoying spending time with Vanessa (Michelle Hardwick) so much.

In the end, Mackenzie continues his support by offering to drive Ryan to his brother.

The following day, Mackenzie urges Ryan to tell Charity that Irene has died.

When Ryan doesn't do so, Mackenzie blurts out the news to Charity instead.

Charity's response is a thoughtless one as she's visibly angry that she wasn't told sooner.

She regrets her reaction when she realises that she has upset both Mackenzie and Ryan.

Vanessa is also annoyed, seeing this as typical of Charity, so she heads off. Can Charity make amends?

The role of Irene was played by former Brookside actress Eithne Browne in 2018 and 2019.

Emmerdale star James Moore to marry

Posting a sweet photo of his fianc?e Sophie to Instagram yesterday, the Ryan Stocks actor revealed he would be getting married on November 2, 2024.
    "A year from today we'll be getting married. I can't wait to start the rest of our lives together," he wrote underneath the photo.

Thread Information