Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Cassius Grady (Joe Davidson)

DigitalSpy article:

Neighbours killer Cassius Grady is arrested as the truth about Hamish's murder is finally revealed
    Justice at last?

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neig...rady-arrested/

Neighbours has confirmed that killer Cassius Grady will finally be arrested next week.

The Aussie soap has some huge episodes lined up over the next few days, as a dramatic sequence of events leads to Cassius's secrets being exposed.

With the tense fallout continuing into next week's episodes too, Cassius's girlfriend Piper Willis (Mavournee Hazel) tracks him down at a motel near the airport, interrupting his desperate plan to go on the run.

As Piper pushes Cassius (Joe Davidson) for answers, he breaks down and finally admits everything to her – including the fact that he's Tyler's brother and that he killed Hamish last year.

The bombshell revelations turn Piper's world upside down, as she tries to get her head around the news that her jailed ex-boyfriend Tyler Brennan has been innocent all along.

Although Piper seemingly comes to sympathise with what Cassius has done, the police later descend on the motel. Cassius is horrified to realise that Piper has been stalling him after contacting the authorities herself.

When questioned by the police, Cassius initially refuses to confirm anything after hearing that his mum Elissa has been arrested as an accessory to his crimes.

Trying to strike up a bargain, Cassius vows that he'll only talk in return for guarantees over his mum's freedom.

When the detectives refuse the offer, Piper and the Brennans are left in despair as they fear that there won't be enough evidence to bring Cassius down unless he confesses.

Determined not to let this opportunity slip through their fingers, Piper confronts Cassius in the interview room and begs him to talk. She warns that if Cassius is really the good person he says he is, now is the time to prove it by confessing.

When Cassius agrees, has he just sealed his fate and talked his way into a long stint behind bars?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, October 8 and Tuesday, October 9 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (02-10-2018)

I was looking on twitter last night and came across this.

https://mila255.blogspot.com/2018/08...-plot.html?m=1

Okay, it was written when we knew who Cassius really was and a lot has happened since then but this writer does have a point about the body position.

Now we know someone else came after Cassius held his head under because he bolted. That someone hasn't been accounted for...yes it was probably Xanthe or someone living there and they may not have gone to the backyard.

I think this person could have a point. It is a longshot but another twist is something the writers are known to do.

Plus we don't know who knocked on the door that night or dropped of the Hamish info....it wasn't Cassius I don't think because why would he do it?

So I think someone else was involved here. I guess we will find out over the next week or two but until its concrete he did it, I am going to assume the person that scared Cassius off finished Hamish off.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to its.like.that For This Useful Post:

Vickig7 (05-10-2018)

Really like the writers idea's on what could be the truth.
    The whole who disrobed him and who left the briefcase.

But honestly don't think there would be a second person wrongly jailed.

I would like to see Piper keeping in touch with Cassius though, think they could write each other letters since they both love the written word so much. Perfect relationship, if you forget about the murder and her ex-boyfriend being wrongly convicted of the crime the new boyfriend committed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Vickig7 For This Useful Post:

its.like.that (06-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Vickig7 View Post
    Really like the writers idea's on what could be the truth.
    The whole who disrobed him and who left the briefcase.

But honestly don't think there would be a second person wrongly jailed.

I would like to see Piper keeping in touch with Cassius though, think they could write each other letters since they both love the written word so much. Perfect relationship, if you forget about the murder and her ex-boyfriend being wrongly convicted of the crime the new boyfriend committed.
    Too many lies to take this relationship any further ... stalking to prepare and pre-emptive your prey (victim) is dangerous ground, he knew what to do to reel her in .... big difference to a budding relationship unfolding

I wouldn't say he is a stalker. Yes he wanted to get to know her after he rescued her but I wouldn't put that in the stalking category.

Vicki makes a good point though - they probably wouldn't wrongly accuse a second person. However, the briefcase mystery I hope is solved on Monday or Tuesday's episode. If it isn't then this storyline might still have legs

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to its.like.that For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (06-10-2018), tayfanatic (06-10-2018)

Other than someone leaving the briefcase we know the knock at the door was Cassius.

I forgot Gary was the one that scared Cassius off although i am still sceptical there.

Either way, apart from the briefcase I can't see there being another twist to the story. It's over

I enjoyed tonight's episode. Good to see some explanation of what happened, some closure, and a bit more to come. Not often they give you a satisfying payoff at the moment.

Also, Cassius made his sullen, dull, bit dim, fake gardener persona look like a good act - instead of a bad wooden one.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Danners9 For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (08-10-2018), Pantherboy (08-10-2018), tammyy2j (09-10-2018)

If this bloke doesn't go to jail after admitting to murdering the old guy and suddenly appears as a regular , sitting having coffees at Harolds bar or playing cricket out the front of Toadies house , well then the producers think viewers are idiots !!

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdydog12 View Post
    If this bloke doesn't go to jail after admitting to murdering the old guy and suddenly appears as a regular , sitting having coffees at Harolds bar or playing cricket out the front of Toadies house , well then the producers think viewers are idiots !!
    These producers are not H & A producers.

A lot of people are pissed at Cassius. He is still on screen to wrap up his storyline unless there is another twist in this storyline and Hamish was alive when Cassius left and someone finished him off. There is no way they can have Cassius back unless that happened so I dont think you have much to worry about

I think Cassius will stay involved because Piper will end up pregnant from their romp and he will be permanently etched into Ramsay Street

Thread Information