Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cassius Grady (Joe Davidson)

Quote Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
    He hit Hamish. Hamish collapsed a bit later on due to it and fell in the pool and drowned.

The story has pretty much ended. I could be wrong but I highly doubt there is going to be a big reveal that he was murdered by someone else. It's done.
    Yep they didn't go into details but would assume the hit on the noggin led to bleeding in the brain and eventual death.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

badirene (03-08-2018)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours finally reveals Cassius Grady's secret in a huge episode
    What has he been hiding?

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neig...gradys-secret/

Neighbours fans will finally discover Cassius Grady's big secret next week.

Viewers have spent months speculating over the mysterious gardener, who's been hiding his true intentions ever since he first arrived in Erinsborough in May.

Neighbours bosses have now confirmed that the truth about Cassius will be revealed on Wednesday, August 22 in a must-see episode.

Show chiefs are keeping the main details under wraps until they air on screen, wanting to give viewers an element of surprise.

However, one thing we can share with fans is that Cassius is partly linked to an unresolved mystery from January – long before he became the locals' gardener.

When Cassius starts working for Sonya Rebecchi and holds baby Hugo, it triggers a memory that he was the one who rescued Paige Smith's baby son Gabe after he was kidnapped.

Struggling to keep his composure, Cassius rushes off to calm down as the memory comes flooding back – but panics even further when he learns that his mum is in town.

The arrival of Cassius's mother leads to viewers finding out his full backstory for the first time, but we're sworn to secrecy on all other details.

The big question afterwards will be how long Cassius can keep everyone in the dark over his real reasons for being in the area.

Ned Willis (Ben Hall) gets particularly suspicious when he catches Cassius out over two lies that he's told to Piper.

With Ned on the case, is there a danger that Cassius's secrets could be exposed to everyone?

Neighbours airs the big reveal on Wednesday, August 22 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (13-08-2018)

interesting.

Definitely, what caused him to forget that?!

Nah he hasnt forgotten. Holding the baby makes him remember that moment which freaks him out

Ah lol mis read it. I was gonna say, how do you forget that lol.

With him having flashbacks to fireworks I think the Tyler half brother theory is correct. His mum was obviously married to Hamish at some point.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to its.like.that For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (15-08-2018)

Who was the blonde woman Aaron went to see in france.
    I think that could be his mum. But with the baby thing it is starting to sound more like louise is involved.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vickig7 For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (15-08-2018), lellygurl (16-08-2018), maxwinchester (15-08-2018)

I forgot about her. It’s very plausible, with the number being international.

Well my theory was correct about him being there when Piper was kidnaped. 100% sure his Mum is Louise. All I need to know now is if he’s the one who murdered Hamish.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kyzaah For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (16-08-2018), lellygurl (16-08-2018)

Thread Information